Chapter 24

So you went in to the kitchen to see if myta needed any help with the cooking or anything for tonight. Y/n: myta do you need any help with anything like cooking or cleaning or anything. Myta: no but thank you for asking did Zach go back to bed. Y/n: yeah he would not shut up about how he needed to go back to sleep. Myta: yeah that boy could sleep for days if someone would let him. Y/n: your telling me. After talking to myta you went and played with Reese and with all of her new toys in the living room. Around 2 Zach came down still have asleep but more awake then he was earlier. Y/n: well good morning babe. Zach just sat down behind you on the couch and kissed you. Z: thanks for letting me go back I sleep. Y/n: you know if I did not then you would have been so grumpy. Z: so Reese what's your favorite present so far. Reese: well I got an American girl doll that's probably the best thing so far. Z: oh cool. While Reese and Ryan were playing with there new toys and stuff you and Zach watched a Christmas movie and you fell sleep cuddling Zach. You woke up to myta shaking you and Zach awake. Myta: guys get up. Y/n: what we both fell asleep. Myta: yes you both did. Y/n: I understand why I did I have been up since 6:30 but you went back to sleep for like 5 hours and you still went to sleep with me. Z: why not your so cute when you sleep and I was still half asleep anyways. Myta: ok well now you have to go upstairs and get dressed cause we are taking Christmas pictures before we eat and open presents. You and Zach ran up stairs Zach got in the shower while you did your makeup and hair cause we all know that Zach takes the longest showers. By the time he got out you were just about to get dressed. You and Zach got dressed and ran down stairs to take pictures. Myta: ok y/n Zach Reese Ryan get down here we are taking pictures. All four of us made it down there at the Same time. Myta made you guys stand in front of the fire place for a few shots. Then myta put the camera on a timer and her and josh jumped in the picture. Myta went and looked at all of them. They all look good guys let's go eat dinner. You went in and sat in between Zach and myta. The dinner was so good. Y/n: myta this dinner is the best. Myta: thank you y/n. After you were done eating you all went and opened presents. Zach got everyone things and put your name on it to so I would not fell bad if  they got you something. I got a little box from Zach and I opened it and it was a promise ring he got it out of my hand but it on my figer and  he said I promise that you will always be my one and only. Y/n: aw ok now open the present from me. He opened it and it was a dog tag it said even tho we are miles apart just look up at the sky and know that I will be looking at the same starts. Z: I love it I will wear it every day. Y/n: and I got a matching one for when ever you go on tour. Z: I will wear the every day. You all finished opting presents and then went to bed cause you were all tired. You walked up stairs with Zach. Y/n: zach I don't know what I would do with you if I lose you apart of my life will be gone and I won't be me anymore I love you more then life it's self. Z: y/n you are my everything and I have high hopes that you are the person that I will luckily get to marry. You and Zach went and changed and got in to bed and cuddled till you both fell asleep.