Chapter 5

A few hours later you woke up still I cuddled up to Zach. When you tried getting up he groaned and pushed you back tighter. Z: just a few more minutes. Y/n: it's 10:30 I need to get up I don't want to sleep all day today I'm like we usually do. Z: please just till 10:45 then he looked at me with those beautiful brown eyes. Y/n: I guess. I set an alarm for 15 minuets and just closed my eyes. When the alarm went off I think that Zach got a little mad. Z: it can't already have been 15 minuets. Y/n: I guess so come on get up we got to get ready. Z: where are we going. Y/n: we are going to the mall and if the boys want to come they can too. You got up and picked out your out fit did your makeup and did your hair.

 You got up and picked out your out fit did your makeup and did your hair

When Zach walked out of your bathroom from taking a shower his jaw dropped

When Zach walked out of your bathroom from taking a shower his jaw dropped. Z: y/n you look amazing. Y/n: thanks. You gave Zach a kiss. I swear he is the best boy friend you thought in your head. You and Zach were ready so you guys ran down the stairs. D: well your coming down here in a rush. Y/n: hey do y'all want to go to the mall with us because I just
want to go shopping. Zach's going with me.   Ja: well of course Zach is going shopping with you. You just rolled  your eyes. Y/n: so do you guys want to come or not. They all just nodded there heads. We got in the car and I called driving because I am 16 and just got my License. C: oh there's a curb there. Jo: watch out you almost hit that. They were talking at you the whole ride to the mall. Y/n: ok next time on if you can drive since you think you know everything about driving. C: I do trust me. Y/n: you just keep telling your self that corbyn. When we finally got to the mall I was so relieved because they boys were not yelling at me anymore to turn this way or your going to run in to the other car. First we went in holster because I need some new shorts for LA and I need some new jeans. I kinda lost the boys after I came out of the changing room. Then I found Zach looking in the hoodie section. Z: ok you ready to go. Y/n: yeah I already payed for the pants. Next we went to a shoe store because one i needed new vans and corbyn did not really need but wanted new shoes. I ended up finding my shoes that I wanted. Next was rue 21. Zach said that he had to go find a bathroom and we had a big mall so it could take a long time. But me and the rest of the boys stayed in rue 21 till he came back after that I was out of money so we just went home. I went up to my room to change in to so cozy clothes to watch Netflix with the boys.
Zach's point of view
Z: hey Daniel can I talk to you for a minute before y/n comes back. D: yeah bro what do you need. Z: ok so you know how y/n's birthday is in 3 days. D: yeah why. Ok I already checked with your mom and I need to know what you are getting her so I know we don't get her the same thing. D: ok well I want just planing on being lazy and getting her a gift card to target. Z: ok well that's just lazy but do you want to know what I got her. I got y/n a rose gold Mac book pro, and you know that a thousand wishes perfume that they sell at bath and body works. D: yeah what about it. Z: well I asked y/n earlier and she said that it was her favorite so I got here two candles two bottles of perfume and three bath bombs in that smell. D: she is going to love all of that I wish you would buy me a Mac book pro. Plus she is always complaining about how her computer does not work right so that was a good buy.     Z: yeah I know bro.