Chapter 28

We all got settled back in our house. You all went to the living room got comfy and watched true or dare. Kaelyn and Daniel were sitting right beside each other and when something popped out Kaelyn jumped in to Daniels lap and Daniel just hugged her and acted like everything was normal. After the movie you pulled Daniel to the side to talk to him. Y/n: have you known Kaelyn before this cause when she was scared and jumped in to your lap you did nothing. D: well corbyn told me about her and that she liked my singing on American idol and so I texted her and we ended up getting to be really close friends. Y/n: well you could have told me that. D: well to me I was hoping we could be more then friends but she probably dose not like me as more then a friend. Y/n: I will get Christina to talk to her for you. D: thank you so much I don't know what I would do without you here with me. You gave Daniel a hug and went up stairs to go to sleep. Zach was already up stairs so when I get up there he was already in the bed. Z: babe I got to tell you something. Y/n: you can tell me anything. Z: we are going on tour next week and all you guys get to go with us. Y/n: wait all of us. Z: yep this is going to be a fun tour.