Chapter 32

You woke up earlier then everyone else cause you had to pack up all of your stuff. You all had to be on the tour bus by 9:00 am this morning so you went ahead and got up. You went down stairs and saw this in the living room.

 You went down stairs and saw this in the living room

I swear Kaelyn and Daniel are the cutest thing. You went to the kitchen got a drink quietly and went back upstairs. You packed up all of your stuff then you heard Christina run in to your room. Christina: y/n did you see Daniel and Kaelyn. Y/n: yeah i saw it when I got up to go get something to drink and I was like awwww.
Christina: yeah same so are you already picked up. Y/n: yep I just finished and now I got to get Zach up to pick his things that boy could sleep for days if you let him. Z: hey I heard that. Y/n: good it's true you need to hear it. You and Christina laughed. You went and got back in bed with Zach to make him get up but it did not work. Y/n: come on Zach we have to leave in a few hours. Z: ok well then get me up when we have an hour left. Y/n: fine but you better not make up late. Z: I won't. Zach cuddled up to you and fell asleep as you played on your phone till it was time for you to get back up. You all got up and you went down stairs as Zach was packing his stuff. You and all of her boys said your goodbyes and loaded up on the tour bus. You next stop was Atlanta, Georgia. You guys drove all night to get to the hotel and then got unpacked and went to sleep.