Chapter 40

skip a month to when the boys had a day till they had to leave for the Why Don't We just tour

Zach: why can't you come on tour with us .  Y/n: you know i wish i could but i got to stay here with the girls and make more YouTube videos so i can turn it in to a job. Zach: well you can make videos when you are with me on tour. Y/n: Zach i wish i could go but i can't ok but you have to promise that we will call each other everyday. Zach: ok i promise. You went down stairs to see what everyone else was doing. Daniel: hey me and the boys were talking and since non of you guys can come on tour with us then why don't we spend our last day at the beach together. Y/n: i think that will be amazing when are we leaving. Daniel: about half an hour so go get dressed. You ran down up stairs and told Zach to put on his bathing suit. When you and Zach got down stairs everyone was in you or Daniel's car. In your car it was you, Zach, corbyn, Christina, and jack. In Daniel's car it was Daniel, Kaelyn, Jonah, and Brynn. You drove to the beach and jammed out on the way there. You all had the best time at the beach. You all got hungry and when and got ice cream and dinner before you guys left the beach. On the way back home Zach posted this.

Liked by corbynbesson, seaveydaniel, and 28,476 more

imzachherron: I'm going to miss this girl so much over tour it's going to be the longest three months of my life @y/nseavey.
Comments
whydontwemusic: ahh young love.
loganpaul: don't worry bro I will keep her company.
fan1: aww look at my parents
fan2: I wish y/n would go to tour with you.
End of comments
When you all got home you all were so tired. Everyone went straight to bed cause everyone was going to wake up in the morning cause the boys had a early flight and you all wanted to tell them good bye. You cuddled up to Zach knowing that this would be the last time for three months.