Chapter 52

A week later
You were woken up by Zach which was surprising cause he was never up before you unless he had to leave for something. Not today tho when you woke up you knew why he was the first one awake. Zach kissed your lips softly and waited till you kissed back. Zach: good morning beautiful do you know what today is. Y/n: of course I do. Zach: happy one year anniversary angel. Y/n: happy one year anniversary babe. You then kissed Zach and he kissed back passionately. Zach: I have a the whole day planned of things for me and you to do. Y/n: Zach we don't have to go out and do stuff I would love just to sit here with you all day and watch tv and maybe do a little more then just laying in the bed. Zach: no I want to go do stuff with you cause it's our one year anniversary and you know we just came out with the something different ep and will be going to tour for 4 months in a few weeks. Y/n: yeah your right I guess we can go and do what you planned. Zach: ok but I want it all to be a surprise. Y/n: fine. Zach: ok go get ready and I will too. You went in to your closet and picked out this.

This is your hairstyle ( it's not the same color unless you want it to be your hair color is what ever color you real hair is)

This is your makeup

This is your makeup.

Then you were all finished and ready to go you walk out of your room and down stairs to see Zach standing there in this outfit

Zach: oh my god you look beautiful as always

Zach: oh my god you look beautiful as always. Y/n: aw thanks babe oh and I love that NASA shirt. Zach: yeah I stole it from corbyn. Y/n: of course you did. You said while laughing. Y/n: so are you going to take me where ever this mystery place is. Zach: yes the car is waiting outside so let's go. You go outside and get in the Passenger seat of the car and Zach gets in the driver seat and drives off. After about 20 minuets Zach pulls up to a little cliff and and when you get out the car you see this. (Just imagine this picture but on a cliff and when you look down the cliff you see the beach.)

Y/n: oh my god Zach it's perfect

Y/n: oh my god Zach it's perfect. Zach: I hope so I woke up around 6 this morning and drove out here and set it all up. Y/n: well thank you so much I love it but not as much as I love you. Zach: well shall we. Y/n: yes I'm starving . You and Zach sat there and ate and talked and laid there looking at the beautiful view. When you guys were ready to leave you help zach take Everyhing down and pack it in the car. It was now almost 6 and you guys just got home. Zach: now Netflix and chill we got the whole house to our selfs. Y/n: gladly. You and Zach walked upstairs and you went to go change into some more comfortable clothes and so did zach. You went and sat on the bed and waited for Zach. He came out in nothing but some joggers. Zach sat on the bed and took the remote from you. Zach: screw watching Netflix. Then he kissed you like her never had before. He quickly took off yours and his clothes without breaking the kiss.
Imagine the rest cause I'm sorry but I'm not writing that 😁
You and Zach's were still going but then you heard something and then all of the sudden Daniel burst thought the door. Daniel: hey wha oh what the fuck my eyes. Zach: Daniel what the fuck are you doing get out. Daniel: sorry maybe you should warn people next time. Daniel then ran out of the room shutting the door running down stairs. You and Zach quickly got your clothes on and ran down stairs. Y/n: daniel what the hell. Daniel: I'm sorry you know you should tell people if your going to smash int he middle of the day. Zach: it's 8. Daniel: still. Zach: what ever anyways thanks for messing up the mood Daniel. Daniel: your welcome anyways I brought you guys pizza for dinner since we all already ate. Y/n: well thanks. Daniel: ok course but next time warn me please. Y/n: I will try to remember but it's not like we plain it it just it happens when it happens. Daniel: well then text me or something. Zach: come on y/n lets go upstairs and we can eat and watch a movie or something. Y/n: ok. Zach got the pizza box and headed up stairs and you went up behind him. You and Zach watched Riverdale while you guys ate the pizza. After you finished you just cuddled with Zach till you guys feel asleep.
————————————————————————
Ok so by the time I posted this 8 letters has just came out last night and I love it is much I hope you guys do to. Oh and then next chapter a lot happens do get ready it's a big plot twist hehe.