Chapter 56

After the weekend was over you went back to LA. It was only you and Brynn at the house because the boys were doing there show in New York so Christina and Kaelyn had left that morning to go see the boys and see there family since they were from New York. They were going to be staying there for the week so you and Brynn just hung out around the house.
Skip to the upcoming weekend
You did not really unpack anything from when you went to your parents house except dirty clothes that you need to wash and like our toothbrush and stuff like that. Since you were going to Dallas to see the boys since they have a show there that weekend and tell his parents that your pregnant with their sons baby. You packed everything up that you needed and headed to the airport. Once you got there you got to your gate got in the plane and sat down. You were no where near tired so you turned on Netflix and watched Riverdale till you landed. When you landed you were one of the last people off of the plane. Once you got off you looked around and saw the boys walking to you. You ran up to Zach and jumped in his arms. Y/n: I thought you were not so post to be here till tonight. Zach: I know I told you that so I could surprise you. Y/n: well it worked. Zach whispered in my ear so his parents could not hear. Zach: you don't even look like your pregnant. Y/n: cause I'm wearing one do your hoodies trust me if I wear a crop top or a skin tight shirt you can see a little baby bump. Zach then smiled that smile that would make anyone's heart melt. You kissed him and then got out of his arms and went to hug Daniel and the rest of he boys. Daniel: y/n I missed you so much. Y/n: tell me about it. Daniel: good thanking wearing a hoodie you don't even look pregnant. Y/n: thanks Zach said the same thing. You went and hugged the rest of the boys and then went to myta and the rest of Zach's family. You tried not to hug them to tight so then they would not feel your baby bump. You then gave josh Ryan and Reese a hug. You and Zach went to find your bags and headed back to the cars. Once you all got to the house you and the boys just hung out around the house since you had not seen them in so long. You and Zach did not want to put a lot of pressure on his family so you guys were going to wait till tomorrow to tell them that you were pregnant. After watching a movie with the boys you and reese went in to the kitchen to help myta cook dinner. Once dinner was done you all came in and ate together you sat in between Zach and Reese. Once you all finished eating then you and Zach went up stairs and went to bed since you were tired and Zach missed sleeping with you.
////////////////////////////////////////////
OMG thank you guys so much for 15k reads you literally have no idea how much it means to me like I never thought I would even get 100 reads. Btw I have a fan account on Instagram my username is wdw_11.11 so if you want to you can go follow me on there. Oh and I might be starting a new fanfic soon but I will still continue to write in this one I will just have both of them. Comment if you think I should write another book or not. If I do would you read it it would also be about Zach Herron. Anyways love you guys byeeeeee💕💕💕💕