Chapter 43

Z You wake up to your big empty bed again. You did not know what to do about what happened last night. You could not tell Daniel or Zach cause there were up in New York so they could not help you. Kaelyn and Christina won't know what to do. Brynn was your friend from back home so she would know how to help so you went down stairs looking for her. You found Brynn in her and Jonah's room. Brynn: aww your wearing one of Zach's hoodies that's so cute. Y/n: yeah I love his hoodies but anyways Brynn I have a problem. Brynn: what is it y/n you know you can tell me anything. Y/n: last night a had panic attack. Brynn: and you did not come down stairs and tell me. Y/n: well I was so tired and I just wanted some time to my self after it happened so I just went to sleep. Brynn: well did you take your medicine after it. Y/n: no I left it a home cause I thought that I would not need it cause I have not had one in almost half a year now. Brynn: ok well who all have you told. Y/n: just you. Brynn: ok well that medicine is from last year you might need a new dose anyways so I will call a therapist and get you a session so you can get back on your medicine but you need to tell your mom, Daniel, and Zach. Y/n: I know it's just that Daniel and Zach are so post to be having the time of there lives on tour and I don't want to mess that up so I will just tell my mom and I will wait till Zach and Daniel come back from tour to tell them. Brynn: ok well you go call and tell your mom and I will get you a appointment. Y/n: ok thank you so much for helping me with this. Brynn: no problem your my best friend I would do anything for you. You hugged Brynn and then went back up to your room. You called your mom. Mom: hey honey everything ok. Y/n: actually no there not you know that the boys left a few days ago to go on tour well last night I had panic attack. Mom: oh my god baby why did you not tell me sooner. Y/n: because I just wanted some time to my self after it happened so I just went to sleep after and I have not told Zach or Daniel yet and I don't want to tell them till they get back home from tour and I told Brynn and she is getting me an appointment with a therapist so I can get some medicine to get back on cause I probably need a new dose of medicine then my last one anyways. Mom: ok well at least your getting help and don't you think your should tell your brother and Zach. Y/n: no mom I don't want to mess up there tour it's supposed to be having the best time of there lives so I am just going to wait till they get back to LA in three months. Mom: ok well if you need me for anything you call me ok. Y/n: ok bye mom love you. Mom: love you too. You spent the rest of the day in your room watching Riverdale and eating pizza in Zach's hoodies. Right before you were about to fall a sleep Brynn came in the door. Brynn: hey I just wanted to tell you that I got you an appointment with a therapist tomorrow afternoon so I will go with you and I just wanted to make sure you were ok in here. Y/n: yeah I'm fine I was almost asleep but then you scared me half to death when you opened the door but thanks for getting me the appointment. Brynn: no problem ok now you go to sleep and get some rest. Y/n: ok well goodnight. You heard Brynn close the door as you drifted to sleep.