Chapter 16

You walked down stairs and there was no one in the living room. Y/n: where did everyone go. D: I don't know that's weird let's go check outside. Then Daniel waited for me to go first. You guys walked outside and you look around for people. There was still no one there. All of the sudden you feel a few people pick you up  and then throw you in the pool. You looked up  and see Daniel jack and Zach all sitting there laughing. Y/n: I swear I'm going to kill all of you. Ja: if you can even get us. Y/n: I will get you later. D: sure you will. Zach saw that you were really mad so he helped you out of the pool and got you a warm towel. Y/n: see look Zach is nice and helps me I might not get you back. As we were walking back inside you whispered in Zach's ear you owe me now and smiled. Z: I think I have a way to pay you back. Y/n: not tonight tho we will do it when we are the only ones in the house. Zach just smiled and walked in the house with you. Y/n: well I'm tired so I'm going to go ahead to bed. Z: Me too. D: why do you guys always go to sleep at the same time. Z: because we want to Daniel leave us alone. D: ok don't be so mean about it. You walked up stairs took off your make up and changed in to some nike leggings and one of Zach's big hoodies. Z: you know that you look so hot in my sweat shirts. You just smiled and got in bed. Zach hugged you like you were the only important person in the world. I love this boy so much you said in your head. Y/n: hey Zach guess what. Z: what. Y/n:I can go and stay with you for Christmas. Z: wait really. Y/n: yes and it will probably be the best Christmas yet and I can't wait to met your family. Z: there going to love you. Y/n: I hope so and how about we keep it a secret so we can surprise them. Z: yeah that will be good. Y/n: ok well goodnight I love you. Z: I love you too.
————————————————————————
Ok so I was going to start the new day but it would be the day that your netting Logan Paul and all that so it will be a longer chapter and thanks for getting me to 100 reads.