Chapter 7

Skip the rest of the month to when y'all are leaving for LA

You did not want to leave your new car at your mom and dads house so you drove all the way from Portland,Oregon to LA, California. All of the boys wanted to just fly on he plane so they did. Zach was the best because he wanted to ride the whole way there with you. You and Zach were packing your things because you were leaving tomorrow. Y/n: hey mom is any of my clothes in the washing machine or dryer. You yelled down stairs. Mom: no you got the last load of your stuff last night. You were trying to get most of you clothes to fit in your suitcase and then you feel hands grab your wast. Zach whispers in your ear hey you want to take a break. Y/n: Zach save that stuff for tonight let me finish packing. Zach looked at you with those eyes and you just melted. Y/n: look I promise I will make it up to you tonight just let me finish packing. D: wait what did you just say. Y/n: shut up Daniel you need to stop listening to us talking. D: well I'm sorry but I would rather you not smash me sister. Z: Daniel get out of here. Later that day when most of your stuff is packed away in your car and you had just finished putting Zach's stuff in your car it was time for dinner. For dinner you just had pizza so you and the boys took the pizza down stairs and watched stranger things on Netflix. Since you have already seen the show tons of times so nothing was new for you. After you finished eating your pizza you fell asleep on Zach's chest. When you were nest to him you felt like no one could hurt you. You were in the safest place in the world. You woke up to some one picking you up and taking you up stairs. Then you fell some one lay you on your bed and some one lay beside you. You looked beside you and saw Zach starring at you. Z: your so beautiful. Y/n: I look like a mess. Z: your the hottest mess I have ever seen. Y/n: I love you I hope you know that. Z: I do and I love you even more now go to sleep babygirl. Zach raps his arms around you and pulls you tight. Y/n: wait I never got to give you what you wanted from earlier. Z: well first of all your mom and brother are right across the hall and I am tired so tomorrow night when we get our  big room we can do it there. You drift back to sleep in Zach's arms.

————————————————————————
Sorry this was short but I am sick and I wanted to post something. Plus I ran out of ideas for this chapter. Bye.