Chapter 45

Skip two months since last chapter
You wake up with your phone going off cause someone had texted you. You looked at your phone and saw that Zach had texted you.
Manz💕: good morning beautiful
Y/n: good morning baby
Manz💕:I can't wait to see your in a month.
Y/n: I know right I'm going to be so happy knowing that my baby is home with me again.
Manz💕: I will be happy knowing that I am home with my baby well I got to go but I love you so much
Y/n: I love you too.
End of text
The last two months have been good. You have stayed on your medicine and it has helped a lot. You have only had a few panic attacks but with out the medicine you would have a lot more. You went down stairs and watched teen wolf with Brynn till you got a text from your mom.
Mom😘: hey I have not seen you in a long time so why don't you come back home just for like a week or two.
Y/n: yeah that sounds good I will get a plane tonight
Mom😘: good I will see you soon then. End of text
Y/n: hey guys I'm going to go and see my mom for about a week but I will be back before the boys get home tho. Brynn: ok well I hope you have a good time. Kaelyn: yeah when are you leavening. Y/n: I'm getting a plane tonight. Christina: well then you better go pack. Y/n: true.  You ran up stairs and got packed just in time. You loaded up in your car and had Christina drive you to the airport so she could drive your car back to the house. When you got out of the car you got your things and gave Christina a hug bye. You went in the airport and got through security and all that and you still had some time left so you went and got some Starbucks before the flight. So you sat on your phone drinking your Starbucks till it was time to get on your plane. You slept almost the whole plane ride there. When you got out of the plane and in to the airport your saw your mom and dad waiting for you right beside the gate. You ran to your mom and dad and jumped in to there arms. Y/n: I missed you guys so much. Mom: we missed you too. Dad: were so glad that your back home. You and your mom went and got your stuff while your dad went and got the car. When you found your stuff you went and waited outside for your dad to bring the car up near the door. Mom: do you like living in LA. Y/n: yeah it's everything I could dream of and I love living with the everyone in our big house. Mom: well I glad that you are living your dream but I bet your tired so when we get home you can go straight to sleep and we can catch up in the morning. Y/n: yeah. We pulled up to the house and it felt so good to be home. When you got home you were really tired so you got your stuff out of the car. You took all of your stuff up to your room and when straight to sleep.