Chapter 29

You wake up and hear some loud noise coming from down stairs. You run down stairs and see corbyn throwing pots and pans at Daniel. Y/n: stop stop stop what happened. D: I don't know I just took the last cookie and the corbyn got mad at me. Y/n: really corbyn all this for a cookie. Co: but but the cookies. Y/n: omg corbyn your so stupid is Christina already up. Co: no why. Y/n: no reason. Everyone else was asleep but you corbyn and Daniel so you went back to sleep.
Later after you woke up
Zach was of course still asleep but you just left him. You went down stairs got something to eat and then sat by Christina. Y/n: so did you talk to Kaelyn about Daniel. Ch: yeah I just found out that they have known each other for a few months now. Y/n: yeah Daniel told me that yesterday. Ch: oh well she said that she always has wanted to ask him out but she was scared that's would say no and never talk to her again. Y/n: well Daniel is the same way I will get him to ask her out tomorrow. You finished eating your food and then went up stairs and made Zach wake up. Y/n: hey guys we have nothing else to do today why don't we go swimming. Brynn: sounds good to me. Jo: I got to finish my coffee first but after that then ya. We all went and changed in to our room and changed in to our bathing suits. Z: you look so good in that bathing suit babe. Y/n: you look so hot in your bathing suit babe you said as you gave Zach a kiss. You went and got two towels out of your bath room and went down stairs. You and Zach went ahead and jumped in the pool even tho you were the only ones out side. You and Zach both got in the same float and then you heard Daniel screaming at you form his window. D:HEY YOU BETTER WATCH YOUE HANDS ZACHARY DEAN HERRON IM WATCHING YOU. Z: ok ok Daniel clam down. Every one else came down stairs and all went swimming. After corbyn got out the pool he went in side and got like 10 watermelons. D: I call all of those. Y/n: you can't have all of the watermelons. D: oh yes I can. Daniel then gets out the pool got the watermelons and ran in stairs. Then you all took the watermelons from Daniel and left him with only one. As you all finished then you all went out to dinner.
Skip dinner
After you all got back you all were so tired from the day from earlier so you all went straight to bed but Zach was not tired.