Chapter 60

Skip till Christmas
There was a few days left till it would be Christmas time again and since we went to Zach's house last year we are going to my house this year. You, Zach and Daniel were on the way to the airport.
Skip plane ride
Once we got there my parents were waiting by the gate. You gave them a big hug because it had been so long since you have seen them. We all went to get our stuff and then headed to the house. You went straight back up to your old room which was just like you had left it the last time. You put you suit case down in the closet and looked around. Y/n: I missed this place. Once you and Zach got everything settled you went down stairs to the living room to talk to your mom and dad since you had not talked to them in so long. You all stayed up talking till you all got really tired and went to bed.
The next day was when you would have to help your mom cook because your family was coming over for Christmas dinner and presents. So you basically spent the whole day in the kitchen till everyone started to get there. Once everyone was there everyone sat down and eat dinner together. It had felt like years since that whole family had been there all together and the love of your life there too. Then you all went and opened presents. It was an amazing night and you were all so tired out that once everyone left everyone went straight to bed. The next morning you would be going right back to LA because Zach and Daniel had some meetings in like two days. So you and Zach and Daniel packed up your stuff and went back to LA the next morning.
————————————————————————
Sorry for such a short chapter but I did not know what else to put in this chapter. 💕💕