Chapter 19

Thought out all of this Zach was still asleep and I knew that we did not have long so I woke him up immediately. Y/n: ZACH ZACH wake up the plane is crashing!! You look out the window and see that you are basically falling out of the air. Z: wait what what's happening why is everyone crying. Y/n: the plane is crashing we're going to die. Z: wait what. You started crying uncontrollably and buried your face in Zach's shoulder. Z: hey at least if we die we can die in each other's arms. Zach hugged you tighter then he ever did before and then you heard the pilot come on over the intercom "hey guys we got Control over the plane we just had to fix the steering wheel but we are back in control." You heard everyone take a deep breath and sit back in there seats. Y/n: oh my god I thought we were going to die. Z: so did I but I'm glad I'm not cause now we have the rest of our lives to spend together. You hugged Zach and then found a movie to watch till you landed you did not think you could go back to sleep after that but of course Zach went right back to sleep in like 20 minuets. You watched the movie and played with his messy hair till you landed.
————————————————————————
I told y'all last chapter that they would get shorter but get this chapter to 5 votes and I will post a new one.