Chapter 4

Later that night we were just going to watch Netflix but we had to tell Daniel some time. Y/n: hey Zach and Daniel can y'all come up here for a minute. D: I guess hold on guys I will be back in a few minutes. I heard Zach and Daniel run up the stairs. Zach came and sat by me and Daniel sat in front of us. D: why are you sitting over bro. Y/n: Daniel we have to tell you something me and Zach are dating. D: yeah right your just trying to prank me. Y/n: no I'm not then I looked at Zach and then we kissed right in front of Daniel . Daniel just sat there with jaw dropped. Z: please say that you're not mad. D: I'm not mad because I know you and I know that you will not hurt my sister. Y/n: ok well I guess we should go tell the other guys. D: let's go. We ran down stairs and when we got down the stairs they were all just sitting there staring at us. I guess we scared them because we ran down the stairs. Z: guess what I'm not lonely any more and then Zach kissed me. I swear he was so crazy when it was just me and the boys. Ja: good for you bro. C: hey I'm not the only one who has a girlfriend now. Jo: man I still can't get a girl. We all laughed after what Jonah said. Y/n: hey how about every night for the month that you guys are staying here that we should watch a movie and we take turns on who gets to pick the movie. Since Daniel picked the movie on Monday night who wants to pick the movie tonight. No one said anything so I just said I have been wanting to watch The purge for a long time. Jo: no not another scary movie I'm going to have a heart attack. Y/n: don't be a baby Jonah it won't be that scary anyways. Since we had no other movie to watch you ended up watching the purge. In the middle of the movie when the killer popped out you heard jack yell JEEPERS NUTTTS. Y/n: wow that was one of the best movies ever. All the boys looked at you like you were crazy. Y/n: what I love scary movies. After that all of the guys were tired so they went to bed. You were not tired so you just went to your room and got on your phone. You got a text from Zach.
Zach❤️
Are you still up
Y/n
Yeah why
Zach❤️
No reason
All of the sudden you heard you door crack open and you saw Zach walking in. Y/n: what are you doing you asked but you were kinda excited and was hoping that he would stay. Z: I got cold down stairs and I need some one to sleep with plus it's warmer up here. He did that smile that I could not say no to. I just moved over and he came and got under the covers. He was so warm and I never wanted this to end. Just a few minutes after that I get a text on my phone
Daniel😊
Hey did some one just come in your room
Y/n
Maybe
Daniel😊
You can tell me if Zach is in there just don't be getting pregnant at 16 cause I not helping with that so make sure to use protection😁
Y/n
Oh shut it bye

Z: what was that all about. You showed Zach the text and he just laughed. Y/n:  i swear I'm going to kill Daniel one day. I wake up to Daniel running in my room with the other why don't we members. D: here we see two teenagers there natural habitat in bed cuddling Daniel said in an Australian accent. Z: shut up Daniel were are trying to sleep. Ja: now we may want to leave before we make the male mad by waking him and his girl up from there slumber he also said in an Australian accent. Y/n: we were sleeping peacefully until you came in being stupid. C: oh no now we have made the female mad and they might attack us he said in an Australian accent. Y/n and Zach: we are going to kill you all if you don't get out of here. Jo: oh no boys we might want to leave before they make us there prey he said in an Australian accent. You and Zach looked at each other then you got up got the pillows and chased them down the stairs. After they ran all the way down to the basement you and Zach went back up to your room locked the door and went back to sleep.