Chapter 48

~skip two weeks till the boys come home and you are back in LA.~
The boys were not going to be home till later at around midnight so you and the girls went swimming and had a fun day. You all did not want to go to the airport all wet so you all went and took a shower and got washed off before you went and got the boys you wore Zach's red hoodie with some nike shorts and Nike slides. You drove your car and Kaelyn drove Daniel's car. You all got there and parked near the door and went inside to wait for the boys. When you saw Zach you quickly ran in to his arms and kissed him. Zach: hello beautiful. Y/n: hey baby. Zach then kissed you. Y/n: did you have a was good flight. Zach: yes I did. Zach put you down and the went and hugged the other boys. Y/n: hey bean. You said then hugged corbyn. Y/n: hey yonah. You said then hugged Jonah. Y/n: NOODLES. You yelled and hugged jack. Y/n: ayyy my brother. You said as you jumped in to Daniel's arms. Daniel: ayyy my sister. You all laughed. You went and helped Zach find his bags and loaded up all of the their stuff in to the cars. You guys got back to the house and unloaded everything. You and Zach went up to your room with his bags. Everyone else was so tired from the flight back so they all went straight to sleep but Zach wanted to unpack his stuff. You helped Zach but all of his things where they went. You were in the closet putting some clothes up and then you turned Zach was barely a inch away. Zach: you know I been gone a long time. Y/n: I know. Zach: it's been 3 months and I have been missing that amazing body of yours (I just died from cringing I'm sorry for the cringe). Zach then tapped your leg telling you to jump as he carried you to the bed. Not breaking the kiss Zach took off his clothes and yours.
~imagine the rest cause I will die of cringe if I write more~
After you and Zach were breathless you both put your clothes back on and cuddled up to Zach falling asleep in his arms once again.
————————————————————————
Ok so I am back from camp. I wanted to thank you guys so much for 5k it really means a lot to me. I love you guys so much.