Chapter 18

You wake up to the sun shingling through the windows or your room. Of course Zach had his head under some pillows to block out the sunlight. You got up and did your makeup and got dressed. You went over and pecked Zach's lips to wake him up. You could see that he was trying so hard not to smile after. You kissed him again and then said well good morning. Z: good morning babygirl.  Y/n: you got to get up cause our plane leaves in an hour. Z: but we have a whole hour. Y/n: yeah but we have to go though security and all that so we need to leave like now. Z: fine but I'm not changing. Y/n: ok just like put on a shirt and then we can leave cause our stuff is already down stairs. You went down stairs and told all of the boys goodbye. Daniel was fake crying in the window as the Uber was backing out of your drive way.
Skip drive
When you got to the airport you got  your bags and went to go though security and it was pretty quick. You walked on the plane and you and Zach had seats right beside each other. You guys cuddled up beside each other and went to sleep. You woke up to people in the plane screaming and crying then you heard the polite speak. "Hi this is your pilot speaking and I might have lost Control of the plane. 
————————————————————————
Sorry this is not a lot but I'm going tot start making shorter chapters and I want to make a cliff hanger so haha and get this to 10 votes for the next chapter