Chapter 59

Skip till two weeks which means the boys come home
All of us girls were just sitting around he house waiting till noon so then we could go see the loves of our lives. We all got in to our cars and headed to the airport. Once we got there the boys were already there waiting for us. You ran into Zach's arms and hugged him so tight you never wanted to let go. Y/n: I'm glad your home for the next eight months. Zach: me too I can't wait to have a eight month break off I mean I love the fans but I want to spend some time with my babies. You and Zach went and found his bags and then went to the car to pack everything up. Once y'all all got home everyone got there stuff back in to there rooms and chilled for the rest of the day.
The next day
You and Zach had to find some way to tell the fans that you were pregnant with Zach's twins. Zach has already told the boys and his parents and you told yours about the whole twins thing now you just had to find a way to tell the fans. You and Zach were thinking of ways all day but then y'all finally found a good way to tell them. So of course we were going to tell them through a Instagram post.

Liked by: seaveydaniel, corbynbesson, and 957,867 othersY/nseavey: yes we are pregnant not with just one but two and we couldn't be happier

Y/nseavey: yes we are pregnant not with just one but two and we couldn't be happier. Due April 18, 2018. One girl and one boy. 💗💙
Comments
Imzachherron: I can't wait for you all to meet my twins.
Fan1: OMG I MET YOU AT THE DALLAS SHOW AND I COULD TELL YOU HAD A BELLY BUT I DID NOT WANT TO BE RUDE.
Corbynbesson: these are going to be the cutest babies with the best parents and the best uncle (me)
Fan2: aww this is so cute like this makes me so happy.
End of comments

Zach later posted the same picture.

Liked by: y/nseavey , mytaherron, and 938,837 more

Imzachherron: so happy that out of all the people in this world I'm having my children with you @y/nseavey. Due April 18, 2018 One boy and one girl. Any name suggests???
Y/nseavey: love you ❤️❤️
Fan1: mom and dad is that you??
Beautychichee: goals 💓💓💓
Fan2: OMG those are going to be the cutest babies on earth.
Fan3: OMG YOU SHOULD NAME THEM NOAH AND ELLIE.
End of comments
For the rest of the day everyone just kinda hung out around he house and just did what ever they wanted to because us girls had not seen them in so long. You were so happy to have Zach back you did not want to leave his side. After hours of just laying around and hanging out you and Zach went up to you guys room and cuddled up and went to sleep. You missed having someone to sleep with.
////////////////////////////////////////////
This was a short chapter but I did not want the chapter to be 2000 words so I just wrote this one day of them coming back. 💕💕 thank you guys so much for 29k it's crazy to me that I have 29k reads. 😍

Please read this
Side note I know it says that the baby is due April 2018 but when I started this book I wanted it to start from the Beginning if the band so I started it off with them forming the band. So in this story they just finished the something different tour so yeah I just wanted to explain that Incase someone was confused.