Chapter 27

When you guys got to the house you went upstairs showed Kaelyn here room witch was right across the hall from Daniels room and you showed Christina corbyn's room. You and Zach unloaded all your stuff from the car and sat in your room for a little bit. Y/n: it feels good it be home. Z: it feels even better to be home with you. Zach pecked your lips softly. You got your phone to look at the time cause you and Zach's have to go and pick up all of the boys. Y/n: Zach we have to be at the airport in 30 minuets we got to go. Z: who are we picking up. Y/n: everyone right now. Z: oh ok. Y/n: and when we leave the airport I'm going to need you to text Christina and tell them to hide. Z: ok. You and Zach ran down stairs and you told Christina you were going to go pick up the boys as you were running out the house.
Skip drive
You got to the airport and everyone was already there. D: hey there little sis how was Christmas at the herrons and what is this ring on your finger. Y/n: first of all it was great and second it's just a promise ring from Zach chill. D: ok just making sure your not getting married at 16. Zach just laughed as he heard Daniel say that. I walked over and gave all the boys a hug. Y/n: Jonah, bean, noodles. Z: ok let's go get your stuff cause we want to get home. You went and helped them find all of there stuff and then went to your car. As soon as you got in the car you looked at Zach and saw that he was already texting Christina. You drove home and opened the door. Zach told them to hide right where you walk in the kitchen car you have to walk by there to go to the rest of the house. You let corbyn walk in first. Christina jumped in to his arms and corbyn dropped everything and was so confused. Co: wait what how what. Y/n: we have been planning this for months now. Z: all of us and I'm glad we pulled it off. Ch: and guess what I have more news. Then Kaelyn jumped out from the kitchen and corbyn was even more shook. Co: Kaelyn I have not seen you in like a year. Ka: yeah I know right it's been a long time. Ch: and there's more. Co: what. Ch: both of us are moving in to the house . Co: wait really. Ch: yeah I already moved in to your room and Kaelyn moved in to the room upstairs across from Daniel's room. Y/n: our why don't we family is getting bigger and better.
————————————————————————
I will try to post a lot more often and thank you guys so much for 1k reads it means so much to me. Comment any ideas to add to the story I might do them later on. Peace out limelights ❤️