Chatper 14

You wake up and Zach is not there like he always is. You reach to get your phone and there is a note taped on it.
Hey baby
Me and the boys had to go to the studio because you know were a band. If you and Brynn want you could come and visit us. I texted you the address to the studio. I love you more then the world
Zach.
You walk down stairs and you see that Brynn is not down stairs. You walk back up stairs and in to Brynn's room. You see Brynn just laying down still asleep. You checked your phone and you saw that it was only 9:00 am. You went down to the kitchen and made some breakfast so when ever Brynn wakes up then she would have some food. After you finish cooking you went and sat on the couch and watched  stranger things. Your phone went off and then you saw that it said that @imzachherron posted a new photo.

Liked by: seaveydaniel , jackaverymusic , and  467 more imzachherron: @y/nseavey I love you more and more everyday

Liked by: seaveydaniel , jackaverymusic , and 467 more
imzachherron: @y/nseavey I love you more and more everyday.
Comments
Y/nseavey: I love you so much
Corbynbesson: aww young love
beautychickee: I can't wait to met both of you guys and I ship it.
seaveydaniel: hey @imzachherron you better watch those hands.
End of Comments

You read a few more comments and then you heard Brynn walk down the stairs. B: good morning where are the boys or are they still sleeping. Y/n: oh they are at the studio making music but on a more important note what happened with you and Jonah yesterday. Brynn smiled at you. B: well me and Jonah talked a lot and we might be a thing now. Y/n: wait really. B: yeah I am so happy. Y/n: yeah I'm a match maker. B: anyways so did you see the post that Zach posted. Y/n: yeah why. B: that is so cute like I ship it. Y/n: thanks you want any food I cooked some. B: well if you cooked it then it's going to be good food. Brynn went and got some food and then you guys just watched stranger things. Your phone buzzed and you got a text form a number that you did not know.
Random number: hey this is Christina corbyn's girlfriend I asked corbyn for your number.
Y/n: oh ok he talks about you all the time and I love your YouTube videos.
Christina❤️: aww well i wanted to know if you could help me with something.
Y/n: yeah I would help you with anything what do you need.
Christina❤️: ok well I want to move out there will you guys but I want it to be a surprise and I was wondering if my friend Kaelyn could come and live there too.
Y/n: well we have tons of room and I'm sure the boys would not care right now they are at the studio and I will tell them one by one when corbyn is not with them. I think that it's a great idea.
Christina❤️:ok good it will be after Christmas tho so it will be like in a month.
Y/n: ok so we can plain it more later and I think that the boys are about to be home so I will text you later after I have told all of them.
Christina❤️: ok and thinks for helping me.
Y/n: no problem bye.
Christina❤️:bye
Y/n: hey you knew Christina corbyn's girlfriend. B: yeah I love Her YouTube videos why. Y/n: well she wants to come and live here with us but she wants it to be a surprise for corbyn and she has a friend named Kaelyn that is going to come with her. B: that will be cool are we going to tell the boys. Y/n: yeah I am when they get home but we have to make sure that corbyn does not find out.