Chapter 41

You wake up to your alarm going off at 5:00 am. Zach dose not move at all. You role over look at Zach and softly peck his lips. Zach: good morning baby. Y/n: good morning. Zach: I don't want you to stay here. Y/n: well I can't change my mind now but anyways get up and go eat something cause your flight leaves at 6 so you have 30 minuets to get up and ready cause we want to be there at least 20 minuets early. Y/n: ok well then we better get down stairs. You and Zach walked down stairs and Jonah was already up and had already cooked. Y/n: wow Jonah why do you get up so early. Jonah: I don't know. Zach: well thanks for the food. Jonah: no problem. You and Zach ate up as everyone else came down and ate there food. Y/n: ok everybody it's 6:27 so we need to go get you guys stuff and get in the cars. Everyone ran to there rooms and go there stuff and got in to me and Daniel's cars. When we got to the airport the boys had 28 minuets till there flight left. The boys went through security and all that but right before they left they came back to give us goodbye hugs. Zach: y/n I'm going to miss you so much ok we will have so much fun when ever I get back I promise. Y/n: ok and promise me that you will have the best time performing and living your dream. Zach: ok. You and Zach then kissed and hugged each other. Daniel: Zach come on bro I want to say bye to my little sister. Zach: hey she's my girlfriend. Daniel: but she was my sister before she was your girlfriend so move. Zach then moved out of the way and Daniel then gave you a hug. Daniel: You be careful little sis ok don't get your self in to trouble and make sure that Kaelyn dose not mess up my car. Y/n: ok. Daniel backed up and then you hugged jack, corbyn, and Jonah. The boys then walked away and got on the plane. You were so worried that something would happen to them and you would not be there to stop it. You and all the girls got in you and Daniel's car that was going to be Kaelyn's car till the boys got back and drove home. You then went up stairs and got in your big empty bed. You were already missing Zach so much. Your phone then went off cause you got a text.
Manz💕:I miss you already.
Y/n: I miss you too.
Manz💕:I swear this is going to be the longest three months ever.
Y/n: I know right well anyway I'm going to go back to sleep so love you.
Manz💕: love you too have a good sleep.
End of text
You puts your phone down and layed there with no one but you in your big bed and drafted off to sleep.

Daniel's little sister/ Zach Herron fanficOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara