Chapter 42

⚠️ warning this chapter has stuff that deal with anxiety⚠️

You woke late around noon with no one next to you. Your anxiety was really bad at the moment and you did not know what to do. You used to have really bad anxiety attacks and really bad panic attacks and you were put on medication for it but they stopped so you stopped taking your medicine and you had not had one since last summer. You left all of your medicine at home cause you thought you did not need it anymore but apparently it was coming back but you thought it was not a big deal so you just got your phone and went down stairs. Brynn and kaelyn were sitting on the couch watching Riverdale and on there phones. Y/n: hey where is Christina. Kaelyn: she's in her room filming a video. Y/n: of course well can I sit and watch Riverdale with you guys. Brynn: yeah. You sat down and I watched a few episodes until your phone started going off. It said Manz💕 is calling so you answered it and then in the other room. Zach: hey beautiful. Y/n: hey babe what you doing. Zach: we just got in our hotel what you doing. Y/n: umm I literally just woke up and I'm about to get some food. Zach: wow and you call me lazy. Daniel: wait is that y/n I want to talk to y/n hand me that phone heyyyyyy y/n. Y/n: hiiiiiiiii Daniel. Daniel:do you already miss me. Y/n: of course I do how would I not. Zach: ok Daniel you talked to her now give me back my phone. Daniel: Zach your mean. Zach: well you can call her when I'm done. Y/n: hey you two stop it. You all just laughed. Zach: ok well I got to go but I love you and I hope you have a good rest of your day. Y/n: I love you too bye. Zach: bye. You went back in to the living room and watched tv with Brynn and Kaelyn. A few hours later you started feeling dizzy. Y/n: hey guys I don't feel that good so I'm going to go up to my room. Brynn: ok well if you need anything just call us and we will come and help you. Y/n: ok I will. You walked up to your room and laid down. When you sat up you stared shaking and go in to a ball. You couldn't talk that much it was only in little bits. You were shaking so bad. You couldn't stop. You knew what was happening. This was a panic attack. It was just like the ones you had over last summer. It felt like some one was sitting on your chest and you could not breath. No one was there to help so it was a long attack. Daniel, your mom, and Brynn are the only people who knew how to help you get out of your panic attack. Non of them were there. You just had to sit there and wait for it to be over. It felt like hours but when you looked at the clock it had only been 15 minuets. The panic attack finally stopped and you calmed down it was already late and you did not feel like going back down stairs so you just went to sleep again in your big empty bed with no one to cuddle up to.