Chapter 6

Skip 3 days till your birthday

Zach's point of view
So I did not want to wake y/n up with my alarm so I just had Daniel set an alarm and then come wake me up. I was really hoping that y/n would not wake up. When I got up I guess she got cold because I was not there to make her warm. She shivered when I came back from the bathroom. I just stayed in my joggers and put on a hoodie so I would not be cold down stairs. Of course Mrs.seavey was already up making breakfast. Z: hey don't wake y/n up till I am back I'm going to go get her Mac book pro from the store. I already had bought the Mac book but I have no where to hide it so I asked them to hold it for me at the store. I hid all of the thousand wishes stuff in corbyn's closet. I was hoping that she would not find them. She never did so that's good.

Y/n's point of view

Last night Zach sleep in your room like he has every since we got together. In the morning he left really early. You looked at the clock after he left the room and it was 6 in the morning. He never gets up this early. You looked at your phone and saw the date. Wait I forgot to that it was my birthday you said in your head. You thought that Zach was probably just doing something for your birthday. You went back to sleep because you did not want to mess up his surprise.when you wake because up it's about 8 in the morning. You wake up to Zach jumping back in the bed with you saying just go back to sleep babygirl. You were really tired so you just cuddled up to Zach and went back to sleep when he was there you felt safe like no one could hurt you in his arms. In like an hour you smelled food so you woke up y/n: come on Zach wake up I smell food and it smells good. Z: I'm up I'm up. So you got ready and this is your outfit hair and makeup.

After you finish that you ran down stairs to get some food

After you finish that you ran down stairs to get some food. You saw that there were tons of choices of what to eat and you took a little bit of it all. The food was so good that you did not know if it could get any better. Mom: ok now time for presents . D: mine first. Y/n: I swear if this is a gift card I'm going to kill you. Daniel just sat there and laughed. You opened the card and he did not even sign the card. He just put the gift card to target and the receipt so you could see how much money was on it. Y/n: I hate you Daniel. D: hey at least I got you something. Z; here open my presents. Zach handed you 5 different boxes. Y/n: See look you can learn a lot from Zach. I open my first present and it was a thousand wishes candles. Y/n: OMG I love these candles. Z: I know that's why the other day I was asking you what your favorite smell was from Bath and body works. Y/n: because there is 4 other boxes I will just give you a hug when I am done opening them because I feel like they will all be amazing gifts. Next gift I opened was full of bath bombs. I love bath bombs. Next was a box full of 4 bottles if a thousand wishes. The last gift was really heavy. I got the Wrapping paper off and I saw that it was a MacBook Pro a Rose-gold MacBook Pro. Y/n : OMG a MacBook Pro and it's rose gold. I'm dying. You hugged Zach so hard that he had to get you off of him so he could breath. You kissed Zach well everyone just looked at you. Mom: ok my turn to give you my present. Your mom gave you a little box. You were so confused . When you opened it there were a set of keys in the box. Y/n: is this what I think it is. Mom: yes.

Y/n: OMG wait is it like the next model like no one has owned it yet

Y/n: OMG wait is it like the next model like no one has owned it yet. Mom : nope your the first person to own this car. You ran out side and saw that car. Y/n: I love it it so pretty and it's white the color I wanted.