Chapter 47

You woke up to Daniel shaking you awake. Daniel: y/n Zach wake up we are going to go on a hike and we want you two to go with us. Zach: ok how long do we have till we have to leave. Daniel: an hour so get ready. Y/n: ok. You and Zach got ready and you all took your mom's car to the hiking place. On the hike you got Daniel to take a picture and you posted it.

Liked by seaveydaniel, corbynbesson, and 45,869 morey/nseavey: every time I see you I fall in love all over again @imzachherron Comments imzachherron: I love you too seaveydaniel: you guys are so cute

y/nseavey: every time I see you I fall in love all over again @imzachherron
Comments
imzachherron: I love you too
seaveydaniel: you guys are so cute.
Fan1: look at my parents.
Fan2: eww go get a life
Fan3: fan2 why don't you go and get a life.
End of comments
You and the boys went home cause you were all really tired and you went and took a shower since you had to be at the boys concert tonight. After you got out of the shower you and the boys went to the venue to get ready for the show. You went outside to look at the line and see if any of the girls wanted some pictures. You went outside and all of the girls started screaming. You took pictures with lots of girls. Then you went back in side the venue cause it was really hot outside.
Skip the rest of the show.
The boys did such a good job with there show but they would be leaving tomorrow morning. You would see them in two weeks so it was not that bad. You went home and all of the boys were so tired so you all went straight to bed. The next morning the boys had to leave at 6:00 am. You woke up just to tell them good bye. Y/n: Zach I'm going to miss you but I'll see you in two weeks and then we will be inseparable for the best few weeks. Zach: I know I can't wait to be back at our house again. You kissed Zach and then hugged him one last time before he went and got on the bus. Then you went to Daniel. Dnaiel: you watch after mom while your here and I will see you when we get back to LA in a few weeks I love you. Y/n: aww Daniel I love you too. You gave Daniel one last hug then you gave the rest of the boys a hug and went back to your room to go to sleep.
————————————————————————
I know that I have been posting a lot lately and it have been in the middle of the night for me but I have not really be able to sleep. I won't be posting for a week cause I am going to camp then after camp I'm going to one of the wdw shows. So there will be no chapters for a week and a half. As soon as I get back home I will try to write as much as I can. I wanted to get post as much as I could before I leave for camp but I leave tomorrow so bye limelights and we are almost at 5k reads like what but anyways I love you guys so much bye 💕💕❤️❤️😘😘😍😍