Chapter 62

Skip to April 18, 2018
You were peacefully sleeping in your bed when you woke up because you had to use the bathroom and when you woke up you went to get out the bed and you just felt like a river just started to flow. You looked down and it looked like you were sitting in a pool. Y/n: Zach, Zach, ZACH GET UP MY FUCKING WATER BROKE. Zach: I'm up I'm up what. Y/n: I'm pretty sure that my water just broke. Zach: umm ok umm we already have your hospital bag in the car so I will go wake up Daniel and then I will help you in the car. Zach then got up and ran to Daniels room. Zach: DANIEL GET UP Y/N'S WATER JUST BROKE AND WE NEED TO GO TOT WH HOSPITAL NOW. Daniel: ok ok ok I'm up you go get y/n and I will get dressed really quickly. Zach ran back in to our room and saw me getting out of bed. Zach: ok baby just get your phone and give it to me I will put it in my pocket and I will get your charger everything else is in the car that we need I have clothes and you have clothes. Y/n: ok did you get Daniel. Zach : yes baby he is getting dressed and then he will drive the car for me and I will sit in the back with you. Y/n: ok. You and Zach made it down the stairs and in to the car as soon as you got in the car Daniel cane running out the house. Daniel: ok so I'm going to text my mom and dad and then Zach I will text your parents and tell them the baby is coming so they will come to the hospital and I will call everyone at the house once we get there. Y/n: ok that sounds good. You got a few contractions while you were making it to the hospital. It didn't take that long to get to the hospital though. Once you get there the doctors went ahead and tried to induce you because they wanted to get the babies out as soon as possible. Once they got you in your room they checked to make sure everything was ok for me to push out two babies and they said they could induce me but they would need to wail a little bit before we could start pushing babies out because they would need to wait to the pain medicine to kick in. So about an hour after I got to the hospital they said that the babies were coming now. Zach got beside me and held my hand as I pushed and pushed and pushed until they said there was one baby out and it was the boy. Then as the took that one to go clean him off. I pushed and pushed and pushed until they said that the girl had come out. Once they had cleaned off both of the babies they brought them both over to me and Zach. Zach held the boy and you held the girl. Y/n: oh my god these are the most beautiful little things I've ever seen. You stated crying once they put both the babies in your hands. After like an hour they let everyone come in and see the babies your parents came and Zach's parents. They were staying in hotels in LA because there was no room at the house and they did not want to miss the baby. Everyone from the house came and held the baby too. Once everyone was in the room we wanted to tell everyone their names. Y/n: ok so the boys name is Ethan James Herron. Zach: and the girls name is Hazel Mae Herron. Myta: those are perfect names. Daniel: wait did you really give the boy my middle name. Zach: yeah that was y/n's idea. Daniel: aww y/n I love you.
Y/n: I love you too.
————————————————————————
Hope you guys like the babies names. Sorry if your name is Hazel I just really love that name.