Chapter 49

Ok so I know that there is a lot of time skips and I'm sorry but it's easy if I just skip to the more interesting parts and thank you guys so much for 6k reads. I'm going to try to make the chapters longer so I won't be posting as much.
————————————————————————
~Time skip two months Christina's is supposed to have her baby any day now~
You and Christina were just sitting in the living room talking when all of the boys bust in to the room all yelling. Y/n: what are y'all yelling about. Daniel: nothing we just wanted to be annoying. Y/n: anyways back to what I was saying what's the baby's name. Christina: y/n you will find out when everyone else finds out. Y/n: can you just give me a hint like the first letter or something. Christina: the baby is due any day now so you won't have to wait long to find out. Everyone  had a chill day just laying around and hanging out. It was late and you and Zach were getting tired so you guys went upstairs and watched a movie till Corbyn came and ran in to your room when you were almost asleep. Corbyn: guys Christina is having the baby. Y/n: Oh my god really. You said jumping up and putting your shoes on. Corbyn: you guys are the first ones that i have gotten up. Y/n: ok well i will go wake up Kaelyn an Daniel cause Corbyn you need to drive so me and Kaelyn can sit in the back to claim Christina down cause we all ready have bags packed to go Zach i need you to wake everyone else up and Daniel can drive you all the the hospital  so go get everyone up. Zach: i'm on it. Zach then ran out of the room to Jonah's room. You went to go get Kaelyn. Y/n: Kaelyn get up Christina is having the baby and Corbyn wants us to ride to the hospital with him and Christina to try to keep her claim till we get there. Kaelyn: I'm up I'm up i already have a bag packed. Y/n: Don't worry about waking up Daniel Zach is waking up everyone now but we need to leave NOW. Kaelyn: ok I'm coming. You and Kaelyn ran down stairs to see Christina sitting on the couch breathing heavily. You and Kaelyn helped her get up and walk to the car. Corbyn then ran out of the the door and jumped into my car. Corbyn: off to the hospital we go. Christina: can one of you call the hospital and tell them that Christina Marie's baby is coming and we are on the way now.  Kaelyn called the hospital and they said we needed to pull right up at the door and they said to call and say that we are out by the door and they would come and get her. You were in the back helping Christina with her breathing  while Corbyn was driving fast but trying not to make Christina more stressed.  When we got there Kaelyn called them and they came out with a bed and took her in Corbyn followed her in the room. You and Kaelyn went and sat in the waiting room to wait for everyone else to get there. After a little bit everyone else came to the hospital. Zach sat next to you with a blanket and cuddled up to you. Zach: baby's come at the worst times. Y/n: aww trust me one day when we have a kid you won'.t care what time it comes.  Zach: well i'm tired. Y/n: then go to sleep i will wake you up when the baby is born. Zach kissed you then cuddled back up to you and fell asleep so fast. You were also a little tired but you were too exited to sleep. You got on your phone and watched Netflix to pass the time. Every time a doctor came out to you would always hope he was for Christina. Hours later  one doctor came out. Doctor: who is hear for Christina Marie. All seven of us stood up and walked over. Doctor: well she is in room 218 so follow me. We all walked down the hall and turned in to room 218. There was Corbyn standing by the side of the bed and Christina laying there holding her baby. Christina has the biggest smile on her face and the baby looked like the perfect mix of Corbyn and Christina. He was the cutest thing i have ever seen. Y/n: OMG that is the cutest baby ever. Christina: do you want to hold it. Y/n: why would i not. Christina then handed the baby to you. Y/n: OMG this is the cutest thing i have ever seen in my life. Christina: i know right. You then handed the baby back to Christina. Christina let everyone else hold the baby. Y/n: ok so now that everyone has held the baby what is the baby's name. Corbyn and Christina: the baby's name is...............................

Cliff hanger haahahahahahaha. Sorry i just got bored so i did a cliff hanger.  Thank you guys again for 6k  reads. I love you guys so much. I'm going to try to make the chapters a lot longer. Witch means i will be posting less but the chapters will be longer. ok byee