Chapter 51

You wake up at 2 pm to see Zach still cuddled up beside you. You tried to get out of his arms put every time you tried he would pull you tighter. You finally decide that if you wanted to get up you would have to wake him up. You softly kissed Zach and waited for his smirk to appear on his face. Y/n: ok now that your wake can I get up. Zach: I'm still asleep  you should try again. You just did what he said cause if you didn't he would never let you get out of the bed. You softly kissed Zach again but this time he kissed back. Zach: ok we can get up now. You and Zach walked down stairs and saw that everyone else was already up. Y/n: of course were always the last ones to wake up. You went and sat on the couch next to Christian and the baby. You sat there and played with the baby till you got a call on your phone so you went up stairs just Incase it was important. It was from number that you did not know. When you got upstairs you answered the phone. Y/n: hello. Unknown: hi is this y/n y/l/n. Y/n: yes this is her. Unknown: yes hi this is George from top model (were just going to pretend that top model is a modeling company) and we were looking at your Instagram and we're thinking that you would be a amazing model and if you could come in for an interview then you might be able to be one of or models. Y/n: ok well how much would I get payed. George: well it would depend on what brand you Model  for each modeling gig pays different we're just a modeling agency that helps models get more gigs and if you join us I would be your manger. Y/n: ok well I would have to think about this but can I give you my email so then you can email me anymore info and I will think about it and I will get back with you. George: ok thank you for your time. You ran down stairs cause you were so excited. Y/n: OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OOOOOOOOHHHHHHHH MMMMMMMMYYYYYYYYY GGGGGGGGOOOOOOODDDDDD. You ran down the stairs yelling. Zach: babe what what what's wrong. Y/n: ummm ohhh do you know how I got a call and I went up stairs just Incase it was important. By now everyone was standing around listening to you. Y/n: well apparently that was a modeling agency and they said that they saw my Instagram and they think I would be a amazing model and they want me to go in for a interview and they said I will probably get the job. Zach: oh my god babe that's amazing. Zach said as he picked you up in a hug. Zach: see I've always told you that you were the most beautiful girl in the universe and now other people are realizing it too. You just kissed Zach and he kissed back. Daniel: hey if your going to do that go in your room cause no one wants to see that. Y/n: oh shut up. For the rest of the day you all didn't really do anything else but hang out around the house. When ever you and Zach got tired and you and Zach went upstairs. You went in the closet to change and then Zach came up behind you and slammed you up against the door. Zach: so why don't we finish what we started earlier. Y/n: I would love too you said as Zach picked you up and carried you to the bed taking off your clothes and his.
Imagine the rest one day I might be able to wright a whole seen about this but idk not now ok back to the story now
After about 4 hours you and Zach finished and we're so tired that you put your clothes back on and went straight back to sleep.
————————————————————————
Ok so thank you guys so much for 9k y'all don't know how much it means to me again if I write a different story with a different plot line and everything would y'all read it. It is going to be another fanfic of Zach. I will still write on this story but I will just have two stories. Just comment if you would read it or not. Ok bye love ya. ❤️