Chapter 38

Right before all of us moved in to L.A. the boys manger rebuilt one of the rooms to be a sound booth so the boys can record songs when ever they want to. So after corbyn told all the boys that Christina was pregnant they all when in to the sound booth to work on there new music. Y/n: since the boys are all busy today why don't we go out and have a girls day. Brynn: that sounds good i think we could all use a day to our self. You all got in to your car and drove to the mall. You all went around shopping in all different types of stores. Before you guys left the mall you went to the spa and got lots of things done to help you all relax. when you all finished you got in your car and then drove home. When you all got home the boys were just finishing there new ep called why don't we just. Daniel: hey guys we just finished our new ep want to listen. Kaelyn: yeah it probably be amazing cause your frist ep was amazing. First they played us why don't we just then all of my love, i depend on you, runner, and lastly we the party. My favorite song off that ep is we the party. Corbyn: do y'all like the new music. Brynn: love it. Jack: well we glad you guys like it. Y/n: hey guys i can order pizza so we can eat that for dinner. Christina: that sounds amazing. So you got on your phone and ordered 6 pizzas for all of us. when the pizza got here jonah payed for it. After you all got your pizza you and zach went and sat in the big chair together. Zach: ok so what are we watching tonight. jonah: lets just watch some riverdale or something like that. Corbyn: ok riverdale it is. So you all sat down and watch a few episodes then you and zach fell asleep after you finished eating your pizza. Corbyn took a picture to post on Instagram of you and zach after you guys fell asleep.

Liked by: jackaverymusic, corbynbesson and 21,475 more whydontwemusic: look at the two young ones in love @imzachherron @y/nseavey Commentsy/nseavey: I swear can we not take a nap with out you guys messing with us

whydontwemusic: look at the two young ones in love @imzachherron @y/nseavey
Comments
y/nseavey: I swear can we not take a nap with out you guys messing with us.
Fan1: @y/nseavey it's ok that they mess with you cause y'alls relationship is everything.
Fan2: OMG GOALS
END OF COMMENTS
You wake up to Zach carrying you up the stairs to your room. Y/n: where are we going. Zach: well everyone went to sleep and I did not want to wake you up so I just carried you up to our room. Y/n: well I'm wide wake now. You said as Zach walked in to your room. You walked in to your room to change in to just some underwear and one of Zach's big hoodies. Right after you slipped the hoodie on you felt a pair of hands grab your waste you turn around to see Zach behind you in nothing but his boxers. Z: you want to have some fun. Y/n: of course. You said as you and Zach started kissing. Zach broke away just for a second to say jump and you did. Zach picked you up and carried you to the bed
~use your imagination~
After a few hours your role off of Zach out of breath. You and Zach were both out of breath. You got back up and put Zach's hoodie back on as he put his boxers back on. Zach: that was amazing. Y/n: we should do that more. You and Zach then cuddled up and fell asleep.