Chapter 11

We walked down stairs and all of the boys just looked at us like we were crazy. D: hey guys y/n has a friend from back home and y/n wanted to know that since she dose not have many friends here if her friend brynn could come and stay here since we have some extra rooms in the house plus i have met her and she is a really good person and she likes our music so thats a plus. Z:well if she was a friend of you then she has to be a good person. Then zach winked and i almost died. Jo: sounds cool how old is she. Y/n: she is 18 so she is a year older then me but she is still my best friend. Ja: sounds cool to be bro. C: y/n your a great friend so if she is worthy to be your best friend then she has to be a good person. Y/n: well I'm glad that you think like that I'll go upstairs and text her. I run upstairs and text Brynn
Y/n: hey I just talked to the boys and they said that you could come and live with us.
Brynn🤙: wait really omg I am going to tell my mom.
Brynn🤙: my mom said that she is really happy for me omg this is really happening.
Y/n: I know right and there is a flight that leaves Portland to LA in three hours if you want to you could fly that there are still tickets.
Brynn🤙: yes I am buying them now I will text you when I leave my house cause I have to pack.
You ran down the stairs and all the boys jumped a little when you got all the way down stairs. Y/n: so there is a flight that Brynn is going to fly and it's in like two hours so she will be here like tomorrow at like 5 in the morning. Z: wait do I have to be there. Y/n: yes you are all going so she can met you but then when we get home we will probably get all of her stuff in her room and then go back to sleep. Z: ok good cause you know I never wake up that early. It was already 12:00 am and you wanted some sleep. Y/n: I'm going to sleep so goodnight. Z: so am I Zach said running up after you. Y/n: you know that you did not have to do that you could have stayed down there with them. Z: no there fine I want you. Y/n : wait what. All of the sudden Zach pushes you on to the bed and kissed you like he never has before. You never wanted it to stop. Z: are you sure you want tot do this he whispered in your ear. You looked at him and smiled.
~Use your imagination I'm not writing this~
After you and Zach were done then you put your clothes back on and went to sleep.
~next morning~
Your alarm went off at 4:45. You woke up happy cause of what happened last night and cause you get to see your best friend again. When you went to get up Zach pulled you tighter to him. Y/n: come on Zach I have to get up and get Brynn from the airport and you have to get up too. Z:bbuuuuttt wwwwhhhyyyy. Y/n: cause I said so now get up I'm going to go wake the other boys up. You go down the hall and go in to Daniels room. Y/n: hey Daniel get up it's time to go pick up Brynn. D: you know what I could not sleep last night. You just looked at him hoping he did you hear you and Zach night. D: I'm not dumb i know what you and Zach were doing last night all I care about is that if you used protection. Y/n: yes were not stupid. D: ok good the lads thing that we need are two Zach's running around the house and I wanted to ask last night but I was scared that I might see something so I just waited till this morning. Y/n: ok well I'm going to wake up the other guys. You walk down stairs get jack Jonah and corbyn up and they all load up in that car. You drove down to the airport and when you got there her plane had not landed yet. You and Zach were sitting by side each other and Zach was still tired so he put his head on your shoulder. Jo: please keep it PG unlike last night. Y/n: omg you guys and never going to let me live that down. Ja: you smashed in the floor right above us and we head everything. Then all of the sudden you heard someone call out your name....