Chapter 22

Y/n: Zach we can't do this here. Z: come on we will be quite. Y/n: no Zach I'm not doing this when you have two little kids and your parents in the house. Z: fine. You walk back in to the bathroom and look in to the mirror. Zach had already got hickeys on my neck. Y/n: see Zach look what you did now I go to fine a way to hid this from your mom and dad. Z: you could use make up. Y/n: what but I don't know some times it will not cover it. Z: well then you can just wear one of my hoodies and make the hood cover your neck. Y/n: ok well we can't be doing this anymore. Z: you always tell me that and you know that you like it. Y/n: ok I'm not saying I don't but we can't do this when your whole family is in the same house as us. Z: ok I see your point. You put on one of Zach hoodies to cover the hickeys. You and Zach walk down stairs to go eat dinner with the Family. As you guys finish eating dinner myta pulls you in to her room to talk to you. Myta: y/n I always knew that you were a good person for Zach even tho I had not met you till a few days ago Zach would always call me and tell me how you were the girl he has always wanted and if he lost your he dose not know what he would do. Y/n: aw he is the best I don't know what I would do with out him in my life you know myta you raised a great son. Myta then gave you a big hug and then y'all walked back in to the living room. Well we might want to go to bed early so Santa can come tonight. Z: oh yeah I forgot tomorrow is Christmas. Y/n: I swear you have like memory lost or something cause you can never remember anything. Myta: yeah I agree with y/n. We all just laughed and then all of the kids ran upstairs cause myta and josh's room was the only room down stairs. I went in the bathroom changed my clothes and went and go in the bed with Zach. After about 30 minuets Zach was sound asleep I kissed his lips softly and then he smiled.