Chapter 26

When your guys landed your were the first out of all the boys to land in LA for like an hour. Christina and he friend Kaelyn's plane was so post to land at the same time that they did but they were a little late. So you went ahead and got an Uber to the house and got your car an drove back to the air port. You waited till you got a text from Christina saying that they just got there. You were looking around for them and then you saw Christina. Y/n: Christina over here. Ch: oh hey so your y/n Zach's girlfriend. Zach smiled as he walked behind me and put his arms around my waist. Z: yes she is are your Christina corbyn's girlfriend. Ch: yes i am and this is my best friend Kaelyn. Ka: hi. Kaelyn smiled at me and Zach. Ka: so wear are the rest of the boys. Y/n: they have not landed yet witch is a good thing cause we don't have to sneak you in the house. Ch: yeah now we can just hide before they walk in but Kaelyn you will have to hide to cause corbyn knows you. Ka: yeah but it will be fun tho. Y/n: ok you want to go get your guys stuff and head to the house. Ch: sure why not.
————————————————————————
Thank you guys so much for 1k reads it means so much to me love you all and all the wdw boys ❤️