Chapter 55

skip to the weekend

You were about to get on a plane to go back home to tell your parents that your pregnant. You were in your room packing up your stuff cause your plane left in about 2 hours. Brynn came up and helped you pack some of you things and talked to you while you packed. once you finished it was about time to leave for the airport. You did not want to have to leave your car at the airport so Brynn went with you so she could drive your car back to the house. you drove to the airport gave Brynn a hug goodbye and got your stuff and headed to your gate. You sat down on the plane and make your self comfortable. You got your beats and turned on your music and fell asleep as soon as the plane took off. Later when the plane was landing you woke up to you being back home. You walked off the plane and saw your parents standing by the gate you ran and hugged them cause it had been so long since you had seen them. Y/m: I missed you guys so much. Mom: we have missed you to and we're glad you came to visit. You then got out of there embrace and went and got your stuff. Once your had found your bags you went and got in the car. Once you got home you went and put your stuff up in your room and went down stairs to tell your parents the big news cause your couldn't stand it anymore. Y/n: mom dad could you please come in the living room. As you sat down your mom and dad then walked in the living room and sat on the couch beside you. Y/n: I have something really important I need to tell you. Mom: sweetheart what is it you know you can tell us anything. Y/n: Zach said that he wishes he could be here for this but you know he's on tour. Dad:ok. Y/n: don't freak out but I'm pregnant. Mom: wait really. Y/n: yes and next week will be two months pregnant. Dad: oh my god y/n that's amazing. Your mom and dad then gave you a big hug. You went up stairs to your room after talking a little more. You FaceTimed Zach to tell him how everything went. Zach: hey baby. Y/n: hey so I just told my parents and there happy about it. Zach:  that's good. Y/n: yeah tell me about it i was sacred they would be mad at me they said that they were just glad that they knew that both me and you have good paying jobs and a good place to live so we will be good at talking care of our baby and there are more people there to help us out with the baby. Zach: ok well I got to go to sound check so I love you got he moon and back. Y/n: I love you too. End of call. After you got off the phone with Zach you went down stairs and ate dinner and went to bed.
————————————————————————
Ok sorry third took so long to come out with I've been very busy with school but thank you guys so much for 14k it means so much to me and I have a fan account on Instagram so my name is wdw_11.11 so y'all can go follow me and dm me telling me that your read my story if you want to 😁. But anyways thanks again for 14k I love you guys so much ❤️❤️❤️❤️