Chapter 39

The next day the boys released there why don't we just ep and the limelights got the ep to number one in less then 24 hours. The boys were all so happy. We were all happy for them too but most of us girls had a job in LA or was trying to get one so we would not be able to go on tour with them this time. Christina is a YouTuber and you wanted a job that would allow you to travel when ever you want so you started YouTube and Christina was going to help you and try to boost your Chanel with hers. You made your first video a Q&A about your self. You already had lots of followers cause you are Daniel seavey's sister and your dating Zach Herron. You went on twitter and asked the limlights if they could ask you some questions for your first YouTube video. You went to target a few weeks before and bought a good camera to film on and made your video. Later that night you stayed up all night editing your video cause you wanted it to be amazing for your first video. You ended up staying up almost all night trying to edit your video so you could post it in the morning. you finished editing around 6:00 am but you were not even tired so you just went down stairs got some coffee. When you got down stairs Jonah was already sitting on the couch eating breakfast. Y/n: oh my god Jonah you scared me why are you down here. Every morning I wake up at 5:45 to make me some coffee. Well I did not go to sleep at all last night cause I was editing my first YouTube video. Jonah: oh your doing that too Brynn and Kaelyn were talking that they were doing that too. Y/n: yeah we all thought it would be a good job for us cause then we can travel more and it will be better cause we are going to have to travel with you guys a lot. Jonah: yeah that makes since. Then you and Jonah sat there and watched TV for a little bit. Jonah: y/n you look like your about to pass out. Y/n: yeah i'm like really tired. Jonah: why don't you just go back to sleep. Y/n: yeah i'm going to go do that. You then walked back up stairs and got back in your bed and cuddled back up to Zach.  You then slep all the way till the next day.