Chapter 46

When you wake up you feel some one get in the bed with you. You turned around to see who it was and then there was Zach sitting there starting at you. Y/n: OH MY GOD ZACHARY DEAN HEREON WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE. You yelled as you hugged Zach. Zach: well we had our show in Portland and I knew that you had not been keeping up with the tour dates cause every time I called you you would ask were we were so I asked you mom if she could ask you if you wanted to stay home for a week or two and then me and the boys can surprise you so did it work. Y/n: yes I missed you so much where is Daniel. Zach: he just got in his room. Y/n: ok. You said as you kissed Zach. Y/n: I missed you more then you could even know. You ran in to Daniel's room and jumped on to Daniel. Daniel:Y/N I MISSED YOU. Y/n:I KNOW I MISSED YOU TOO. You yelled as you hugged Daniel. Daniel: did Zach wake you up I told him to be quite. Y/n:yeah cause he tried to get in bed with me and it woke me up. Daniel: I swear he is so stupid. You just laugh. Y/n: ok well I'm going back to my room but I will talk to you more tomorrow. Daniel: ok goodnight I love you. Y/n: love you too. You walked in to your room and saw Zach just sitting there waiting for you to walk back in there. You jumped in to Zach's lap. Y/n: I wish you did not have to go on tour. Zach: me too but it's ok cause when ever I see you after tour I fall in love all over again. Y/n: well this was the best surprise ever and I can't wait to have the whole day tomorrow to hang out with you. Zach pecked your lips and then you both feel back asleep.
That morning
You wake up cuddling up to Zach missing being close to him at night. You wake up and go down stairs to get some breakfast your missed your mom's cooking. As soon as you sat down you hear Zach slowly walk down the stairs after you. Zach had brought one of your blankets from your bed down with him. He got in the chair next to you and put his head on your shoulder. Y/n: awww is some one still asleep. Zach: a little. Y/n: well then why did you come down stairs. Zach: cause I want to be with you every minute I'm here so I will sit with you till I wake up. Y/n: ok well how many nights are you guys going to be here. Zach : two more days. Y/n: well then we are going to make it the best two days. Your mom pulled you to the side after you finished eating. Mom: don't you think you need to talk to boys about what happened and your medicine. Y/n: well I don't know. Mom: y/n you need to tell them now. Y/n: ok mom I will. You then went back in the kitchen. Y/n: Zach Daniel can you guys please come up to my room I need to talk to you both. Zach and Daniel looked at each other then walked up after you. You sit on your bed and wait for Zach and Daniel to get in your room and sit down. Daniel: y/n what's wrong. Y/n: ok so a few days after you guys left for tour I had a Panic attack. I told Brynn the next day and I went to the doctor and I got some medicine for my anxiety it has helped I have only had a few after that. Daniel: wait so your anxiety came back and you did not tell me. Zach: I did not even know that you had anxiety. Y/n: Zach I did not tell you that I had it cause I had not had it at all that summer so I thought it had went away. Daniel: but it came back and you did not tell us why did you not tell us. Y/n: cause you were on tour and I wanted you guys to have a good time on tour so I did not tell you cause I did not want to mess up your guys touring. You could tell that Zach and Daniel were getting mad. Zach: y/n it dose not matter if we are touring you should have told us. Y/n: I'm sorry ok. Daniel: y/n you should have told us. Daniel stormed out of your room and Zach just sat there for a minute. You started feeling dizzy again. Oh no wait you forgot to take your medicine this morning. No you thought I can't have a panic attack now. You started breathing hard and Zach saw that. Zach: umm Daniel. Daniel walked back in the room mad. Daniel: what. He said as he walked in but then he saw you sitting on the bed starting to shake and not being able to breathe. Daniel: y/n hey claim down it's ok I'm here. Daniel then sat beside you making Zach move and rocked you back and forth. Daniel started singing to you. You never played attention to what song he sang but it always would clam you down. Daniel finally got you to clam you down. Daniel: y/n I'm sorry I shouldn't have yelled at you. Y/n: it's ok I forgot to take my medicine this morning so it is my fault. Daniel: no it's not I should've understood where you were coming from and not gotten mad. Zach: well Daniel I need to know how to claim her down just Incase it ever happens and is just me and y/n. Daniel: yeah bro I'll teach you what I do when it happens later. You and the boys went down stairs and Daniel told mom that you had just another panic attack. After you all ate dinner you all watched a movie down stairs. You had almost feel asleep but then Zach picked you up and took you up to your room. Zach Laid you down on your bed and cuddled up to you. Zach: babygirl you know that you can tell me anything. Y/n: yeah I do I just wanted you to have a good time on tour. Zach: well the good thing is that you told me so let's go to sleep so we can spend the whole rest of the day that we have together tomorrow before we have to go to the show. You drifted off to sleep in Zach's arms where you belonged.