Chapter 30

Skip week till the guys go to tour
Everyone was running around the house trying to make sure they had everything packed in there bags. Everyone in the house was going to go on tour will the boys. The tour bus was already pulled up in the drive way waiting for everyone to load up there stuff. After about an hour everyone had gotten all their stuff on the bus ready to go. You were sharing a bunk with Zach of course. Christina and corbyn were sharing a bunk. Brynn and Jonah were sharing a bunk. Kaelyn Daniel and jack all had there own bunks tho. The first show was in Texas so we well all going to stay at the herrons the nights that we are in Dallas. The bus ride there was the best cause I was stuck in a bus with my boyfriend and my best friends. We got to the herrons after a lot of driving. They had the show tomorrow night. I walked in to the house and myta was sitting right there waiting. Myta: y/n it feels like it's been so long. Z: wow mom you give my girlfriend a hug before you give me a hug. Myta: well y/n is basically one of my kids now. Y/n: yeah Zach are you jealous. Z: no I'm glad that my family loves you and your family loves me. Y/n: me too. You walked over there and gave Zach a kiss. Myta went and gave all of the other boys a hug. Z: where is Reese and Ryan. Myta: it's 1 in the morning they are asleep Reese was really mad at me cause she really wanted to see you and y/n but I told her she can see y'all tomorrow. Z: oh well We are all really tired so me and y/n are going to go put out stuff up stairs and then we will come back down here and help find out where everyone is sleeping. You went up stairs put your bags down changed in to your pjs and went back down stairs. Z: ok so Christina and corbyn can have the guest bedroom upstairs. Jonah and Brynn can have the guest bedroom down stairs. Kaelyn can sleep on one air mattress and jack and Daniel can sleep on the other air mattress. Myta: that will work out perfect. Y/n: ok then it's settled now let's go to bed cause I'm so tired. You went up status's got in to Zach's bed and snuggled up to Zach. Zach kissed your forehead. Z: y/n thank you for being there for everything anything that happens you are always there to support me and I'm so great full for it all I love you and I don't know what I would do with out you. Y/n: Zach you are my sun my moon and my stairs your my whole universe you make me a better person and if I lost you I would lose a part of my self I love you more then you will ever know. Zach looked in to your eyes and smiled that perfect smile that could make the worst day better. Z: y/n what would you do if I asked you to marry me. Y/n: I would say yes there so doubt in my mind that I want to spend the rest of my life with you but I think that we are to young to get married maybe in a few years. Z: ok well I will be counting down the days till I get to marry the most beautiful woman in the universe and you will officially me mine. Zach pulled you in closer and you fell asleep in his arms.