Chapter 57

You woke up next to Zach again and you had missed it. You sat up and looked at him while he was still sleeping. It was a little sad that you would have to say goodbye to this boy again tomorrow but then you would see him again in two months. But two months is a long time. In two months the baby would have 5 months till its due. That's basically half of the pregnancy that Zach would not be there. You got on your phone and kinda caught up on everything to wait for Zach to wake up. Zach: good morning beautiful. Zach said as he smiled at you with those dreamy brown eyes. Y/n: good morning I think that your mom made breakfast so you wanna go down stairs. Zach: yeah we can tell them your pregnant over breakfast that's a conversation starter. Zach just laughed. Y/n: yeah cause learning that your 16year old son got a 16 year old girl pregnant is amazing news. Zach: y/n don't worry my family loves you so I'm 1000% positive that they will be happy that your carrying my baby. You smiled at Zach. You then walked down stairs with Zach and got some food then sat down with everyone else. Myta: well look who woke up. Zach: good morning mom. Y/n: good morning. You smiled as you started eating. Half way thought the meal you looked at Zach and then he stared talking. Zach: umm so me and y/n had something we need to tell you all the boys already know but I wanted to tell y'all in person. Everyone just smiled at me and Zach. Myta: well what is it. Zach: y/n is pregnant. A big smile showed up on Myta's face. Reese: wait so I'm going to have a baby cousin. Y/n: Reese actually you will be the baby's aunt. Myta: how long have you been pregnant. Y/n: a little over 2 months. Myta: awwww. Ryan: do you know if it's a boy or girl yet. Y/n: no but in a month we will find out my mom says it going to be a boy. Myta: well when you find out call us and you have all the boys and all the girls livening in the house with you in LA so you will have people to help with the baby. Y/n: yeah that's what my mom said but I am really glad that I have all of them there. Myta: you don't look like your pregnant at all like you have no belly. Y/n: well I do it's just I wore one of Zach's hoodies so it would be big on me and it would cover my belly. Everyone else talked here and there and then when everyone was done you and Zach went up to his room to just watch TV and chill for the rest of the day. Y/n: Zach I'm going to miss you so much like you don't understand how much I miss you. Zach: me too I wish you could come for the rest of the tour but ridding on the bus and planes every other day would probably make you sick. Y/n: yeah and it wouldn't be good for the baby. Zach: well we got a show tomorrow and I talked to David and he said that it's fine if you watch from back stage cause it probably won't be good for you to be in a crowd of teenage girls screaming for two hours and i would be better for you to stand back stage cause if you feel like your getting sick or anything like that then you can go out side and get some fresh air a lot easier. Y/n: yeah that true after I go home we will have a month then we can find out if we have a boy or girl. Zach: I feel like it both I don't know how it's just I don't know never mind that sounded stupid. Y/n: no it didn't I kinda feel the same way. Zach: well I'm going to miss my babies. Zach then moved his hand down to your stomach. Zach: it's weird to think when I go back to LA from tour you will be basically half way thought the pregnancy. Y/n: I know it feels like just yesterday I just found out I was pregnant. Zach: I think we should wait till I get back home from tour to tell all the fans. Y/n: Yeah causes then we will know more about it and then the fans won't have to wait and wait to find out more about it. Zach has his head laying in my chest and has his arms around me so I just started playing with his hair till he fell asleep. I knew he need more sleep then me cause he has to perform every weekend some times even twice. I cuddled up to Zach once he was asleep. The next morning I woke up and helped zach pack up all of his things and helped them load their stuff on the bus. I road over to the venue with the boys and listened to them do vocal warm ups while I helped around with anything David needed done (if you don't know David is the boys manager). After a few hours the boys had to go do there before show party. I was sitting back stage on my phone when I got a text from Zach. 
Text messages

Manz💕😍🤤: hey are you feeling ok.

Y/n: yeah I'm feeling good why.

Manz💕😍🤤: lots of fans are out here and wanted me to ask if you could come out cause they love you.

Y/n: well idk what if they hug me and they can feel the baby bump.

Manz💕😍🤤: I don't think they will you don't have to if you don't want to

Y/n: I will just let me put on a hoodie so then it's not as noticeable I will be out there in a minute love you❤️❤️

Manz💕😍🤤: ok love you too 💕💕

End of text
You get Zach's hoodie that is sitting on the couch in his green room and walked out to where the fans were. No one really saw you cause you were trying to walk around the back till you found Zach and jumped on him. Zach: oh my god y/n you can't do that. You just laughed. The fans that were then talking to Zach asked you for a picture. Fan1: oh my lord y/n I'm going to die your so pretty. Y/n: aww thanks that's all you thought your Beautiful. Every time a fan would give you a hug and you tried to suck in your stomach as much as you could. The fans were so nice they all were so sweet and asked for pictures. One even asked me to sign their phone case. After about thirty minutes of talking to some of the fans you decided that you would go back to Zach's greenroom cause it was almost time for the boys to do the meet and greet pictures.  You just kinda got on your phone till they were done with the pictures and then Zach ran in the room to change in to his outfit for the show. You could hear the crowd shouting "why don't we" over and over again. Then we heard the fans start to scream and heard eben's voice over the speakers. After Eben preformed a few songs it was time for the boys to go on. So I went to the back stage area when I could see the stage better and sat at the table near were Eben was sitting and doing all the music and stuff. The boys did amazing with there show of course and then it was time for me to tell them goodbye again. Zach: these two months better go bye fast. Y/n: I know. Zach: y/n you know I love you more then anything in the world right. Y/n: yes and it's the same for me Zach you are
the love of my life and that will never change. Zach and you quickly kissed before he had to get on the bus and left he gave you a big hug after and then leaned down and kissed your stomach. Zach: Even thought I did not spend the first 4 months of your pregnancy with you that baby is going to know who his father is. Y/n: if the baby knew everything that you do i think he would be very proud to call you their dad. Zach just smiled at you. Zach: love you. Y/m: love you too. You two kissed again then he walked on to the bus. Daniel then walked up and gave you a big hug. Daniel: you be careful flying back home and watch out for that baby now. Y/n: I will love you. Daniel: love you too. The boys all got in the bus and drove off. You went back to the herron's got your bags and went to the airport cause you only had about an hour till your flight back to LA. Once you got back home in LA everyone else was already asleep so you went straight to your room put your bags down and went right to bed cause you were so tired.
————————————————————————
I literally can't believe that this story has 20k OMG I love you guys more then you even know. Honestly I never thought I would get more then 100 reads. I just wanted to say thank you for reading my book.❤️❤️