Chapter 20

You landed in Dallas and you were very nervous to met Zach's family. You and Zach went to go find your luggage and then find his parents. I was looked and then Zach grabbed my arm and pulled me over to his mom. Z: hey mama I'm missed you so much this is my girlfriend y/n. Zach gave his mom a hug then pushed me to her. Myta: I have heard so much about you y/n all good things tho. You just smiled and looked at Zach. Z: I might talk about you a little bit. Then he looked at the ground and then looked back up at you and smiled. A little girl ran up to Zach and screamed. Re: Zachy your home I hope you can stay for a long time. Z: I can stay for a few weeks. Re: that will work and who is this. Z: well Reese this is a very special person to me this is my girlfriend y/n. Re: oh hi I'm Reese. Y/n: well your just the cutest thing I have ever seen. Z: hey what about me. Y/n: aw are you jealous. Z: maybe a little and you still have to met Ryan. Ry: hi I'm Ryan and you are. He put his hand out for me to shake. Y/n: I'm y/n nice to meet you Ryan. I shook his hand back. Myta: ok well I bet you kids are tired so let's eat your bags put in the car and good home. Z: good idea.
————————————————————————
Hey guys can we get this to 3 votes I keep taking it down cause we are not meeting the goals I set but it's fine
Thanks to anyone for reading this story
Love you guys