Chapter 8

I wake up and of course Zach is still asleep.     Y/n: hey Zach come on we need to go ahead and leave. Z: but it's 6 in the morning. Y/n: I know baby but look you can sleep until it's your turn to drive that will not be till way later so you can sleep as much as you want. All of your stuff was already packed from last night you just had to get Zach up and then tell everyone bye. Y/n: I'm going to go tell everyone that we are leaving you better be up and ready to walk out of the door when I come back up here. Zach just looked at you then got up and went to go fix his hair. You walk across the hall to find Daniel still asleep. You did not want to wake him so you just wrote him a note. You walk down stairs and you mom is making breakfast. Y/n: hey we are about to leave. Mom: My baby's are growing up and they are moving away. Y/n: mama you know that Daniel will not let anything happened to me plus I also have Zach there with me and you can text me or call me anytime but you can't get mad if I don't answer right away. Mom: I know you and your brother will be busy but you need to try to answer me when ever. Y/n: I will mom I promise. You hear Zach walk down the stairs and he is still half asleep so he almost fell down trying to walk down the stairs. Mom: you are not driving the whole way there are you. Y/n: no I will drive half the way and Zach will drive the other half. Mom: well Zach thanks for being the boy that y/n has always needed and plus you treat her so nice. Z: well thanks Mrs. seavey but I am honored to be with your daughter she is a good person with a great personality that anyone would be happy to be with. When Zach said that you blushed so much. Y/n: ok so we might want to get going we want to get there around the same time as the boys too. Mom: I love you so much both of you now stay together and don't let anything get in between you guys and don't forget who you are don't change just because there is a camera watching yoube you always because people already love you for being you. You and Zach hugged your mom and then walked out the door. You got in your driver seat and then Zach got his pillow and blanket from the back of the car and curled up in the front seat. Z: I am so used to sleeping with you in my arms it feels weird to be cuddling with a pillow. You just looked at Zach and smiled.  You were hungry so you stoped and got some food and then went back to driving: it was a 15 hour drive so you did not want to stop a lot. After about 5 hours of you driving Zach woke up. Z: how many hours have we been in the car he asked looking around. I have been driving a little over 5 hours. It was almost noon so we went ahead and stoped to get food for lunch. After lunch I drove for two more hours then it was Zach's turn. Y/n: so we have 8 more hours so we will not get to the house until 10 to night but the boys don't get there till 11 so we will get there an hour before them. 
————————————————————————
Sorry this chapter is a little short but I have had a lot of school and all that lately and have not really had time to write this. Thanks for 40 reads love you guys so much.