Chapter 34

Tour was going great and everything was amazing the boys were having a good time and all of the fans were the best.
Few weeks after the last chapter
It was after the last show of the tour and you were all sitting in your rooms when you got a text from Christina on the group chat (Christina,Brynn,Kaelyn,and you all have a group chat) .
Group chat
Christina😘:everyone come to my room NOW
End of text
No one ever texted back so I guess everyone just went instead of texting back. All of the boys were our trying to take new group pictures for Instagram.You all got in to Christina's room and she shut the door and you all sat on the bed. Christina turned around and you saw that she was in tears. Y/n: Christina what's wrong. She went in the bathroom and got something then through it at you. It was a pregnancy test and it was positive. You looked at Christina shocked. The you gave it to the other girls to see it. Y/n: who all knows.  Christina: only you guys corbyn does not even know cause I don't now how to tell him. Y/n: well we are driving home tonight so when we get to the house I will get you an appointment with a doctor so you can see how far you are in the pregnancy ok we can get through this. Christina: y/n I don't know about this I can't do it. Y/n: Christina you got this you will be a great mom and we are all hear for you to help and I know for a fact that corbyn will be have you back on this. Christina: yeah you right. Y/n: ok now let's finish packing up our stuff so we can leave later and Christina half the time those pregnancy test are wrong so when we get to the doctor your going to talk another one to be positive. Christina: ok thanks you guys for being there for me. You all gave her a hug and went back to your rooms and finished packing. Then you all got on the bus and went home. When you got to the houses you all got your stuff to your rooms and when straight to bed cause you were all tired. The next day you would have to take Christina to the doctor with out any of the boy knowing.