Chapter 44

You wake up around 10 and you go to get something to eat from down stairs and Brynn was already down there eating. Brynn: ok so your appointment is at 1:30 so you have a few hours till we have to leave and I will be there waiting for you when you get out ok it's going to be ok. Y/n: I know and thanks for helping me with this it really means a lot to me and I told my mom and she said that it's good that I have you hear to help me. Brynn: well I'm always here for you and I know that your always here for me. You finished up your food and went back up stairs to get dressed.  When you were finished you were just about to have to leave so it was perfect timing. You and Brynn got in your car and you drove off the the doctors office. When you got there you had to wait for about 20 minuets and then they called you in but Brynn stayed in the waiting room.
Skip doctors appointment cause I'm lazy and it would be a lot to type
When you came out the doctor had given you a paper to go give to the pharmacy so they could give you the medicine. Brynn was sitting there on her phone waiting for you to walk out. Brynn: oh y/n how did it go. Y/n: good I feel a lot better now that I have talked about it and he said to go give this so a pharmacy and then we can go pick it up in a few hours. Brynn: ok well let's go to the pharmacy and see how long it will take and while we wait for it we can go eat lunch and go shopping if we have time. Y/n: that sounds good. You drove to the pharmacy dropped off your prescription they said that it would take an hour so all you and Brynn did was go out and eat. After you guys finished you went and got your medicine and went home. After you got home you went in your room you texted your mom.
Y/n: hey mom I just got my new medicine to help with my anxiety.
Mom😘: that's great I hope that it helps.
Y/n: me too well I will talk to you later love you.
Mom😘: I love you too
End of text
After the text with your mom you went down stairs and ate dinner with all of the girls. After dinner you want upstairs watched teen wolf and fell asleep.