Chapter 58

One month later
It was the day. The day you would find out if you were having a boy or a girl. You woke up to your alarm happy even tho you had not slept very well because of the baby. I got up got dressed went down stairs to make some food before I had to go to the doctor. Once you finished cooking and eating You we're ready to go. You went and got your bags and walked out to the car. When you opened the door someone was already sitting in the driver seat. The man turned to face you and it was Zach. Y/n: Zach what are you doing here your so post to be on tour. Zach: well yeah we don't have a show today and if I had nothing to do do you think I would have missed the gender reveal of my baby. Y/n: well I'm just glad your here you have no fucking idea how my I have missed you. You leaned down and kissed Zach. Zach: ok baby go get in the car or we're going to be late. You walked around got in the passenger seat and got going to the doctors. Once you all got there you signed in and went back to a room. The doctor put all the stuff on your stomach and did what he needed to do.  After looking around in your stomach for a little bit he found the baby and me and Zach were not looking at the screen because we did not want to see it. Doctor: umm mrs.y/n. Y/n: yes doctor what is it? Doctor: there seams to be a little mishap. Y/n: is there something wrong with the baby? Doctor : no your baby is fine and healthy it's just that there is more then one. You and Zach both looked at he doctor like he was crazy. Doctor: I don't know why or how but I guess because the baby's were so small it only picked up one heart beat till now. Zach: so how many are there. Doctor: there are two there twins one girl and one boy. Y/n: Zach I can't have fucking twins. Zach: y/n clam down it will be ok. You started to not breath right and you felt a panic attack coming any minute now.  Doctor: mam are you ok? Zach: yeah she's fine probably just little to much could you get her a bottle of water? Doctor: yeah. The doctor went out of the room to go get some water while Zach got your bag and got your anxiety pills. Zach: did you take one of these today? Y/n: no because I did not think that getting the gender of my baby would give me an anxiety attack. The doctor then came in with the bottle of water and handed it to Zach as Zach handed you the bottle of water and the pill. You took the pill and just tried to breath. Zach: y/n it's going to be ok I promise. Doctor: ok well I will send y'all the pictures from the ultrasound in the mail but that's everything so if that all then y'all are good to leave. Zach helped you get up and got your bags and walked you to the car. Y/n: Zach I'm not fucking joking I was just getting used to the thought of us have one baby now we're going to fucking have two I can't do this. Zach: y/n it anyone in this world would be a good mom it's you your the only person I would ever want to have my kids and spend the rest of my life with so don't worry about me going anywhere and I know you your amazing with kids plus you have all of us in the house to help you take care of the kids you are going to be an amazing mom and I can't wait to see our family grow even more I promise you those kids will have the best mother they ever wish they could have. Y/n: Zach you know that I love you more then anyone and anything in this world those kids are going to be lucky to have you as their dad. Zach then kissed your forehead as he was pulling up in the driveway. Zach stayed for the rest of the week while you were still getting used to the whole having twins thing. Then of course he had to go back on tour but it would only be for another 2 weeks.
////////////////////////////////////////////
Thank you guys so much for 26k reads like honestly I don't understand it but I love you guys so much and I hope you liked this pot twist😁😁💕💕