Chapter 23

You and Zach wake up to Reese jumping and yelling on the bed. Re: get up get up it's Christmas get up you lazy people we have presents to up. Z: we will get up in a little bit you go ahead mom is probably already up like always. Re: come on why won't you guys get up. Z: Reese you know that me and y/n are to old to get presents from Santa so we don't have any to open now. Re: but you can watch me. Z: me and y/n are tired we will go down stairs later and then you can show us all of your stuff. Re: but I want you to see them now. Z: well. Y/n: Zach stop make excuses and just go down stairs. Z: but y/n I'm tired. Y/n: well then you can wake up. Re: I agree with y/n. Reese climbed off the bed and you got from under the covers. You and Reese went and pulled the covers off the bed from Zach. Z: hey give me my blanket back. Y/n: you can get it back after we go down stairs. Z: I won't want it then. Y/n: Reese why don't you go ahead down stairs and we will be down there in a few minutes I promise. Re: thank you y/n he usually never gets up early unless my mom makes him get up and even then it's hard to. Then Reese gave you a hug and ran down stairs. Z: ok now can we go back to sleep. Y/n: no we are going down stairs I like sleep to but Reese is so excited you can wake up early for her. Z: I guess I'm only getting up cause Reese but I also love you and I would do anything for you. Y/n: aw ok then get up. You got your blanket cause it was really cold and then you and Zach walked down stairs. There were so many presents sitting in front of the fire place. You could tell who's presents were who because the presents on the left had princesses wrapping paper and the the ones on the right were in just regular Christmas paper. Of course myta was already sitting there on the couch with her camera. Myta: go ahead start opening them. You went and sat next to myta and Zach followed you and hid him self in under your blanket. Y/n: good morning myta. Myta: wow I have never seen any one able to get Zach up except for me and that's only on school days. Y/n: yeah he is still not fully awake but he will be. Myta just laughed. You took the blanket off of Zach's head and  spread the blanket across both of you. Z: no there's to much light in here. Y/n: well you need to wake up anyways you can sleep on the plane ride home tomorrow. Z: but I want to sleep now. Y/n: you'll be fine. Zach just put his head on your shoulder. As Reese and Ryan sat there and tore open every present Zach just sat there cuddling me trying to stay warm and go back to sleep. After they were done Reese brought me all of her presents and showed me every single one of them. Reese: Zach are you still trying to go back to sleep. Z: yes Reese you know I don't like waking up early . Y/n: Zach since we have a long time till we open presents and eat dinner you can go back to sleep but next time I wake you up you better not complain. Z: I promise I won't I love you so much . Y/n: I love you too . Then Zach walked up stairs.
————————————————————————
This is just part one of Christmas part 2 might come out today too I'm not sure tho and we are so close to 1k reads thank you guys so much for all the reads it really means a lot to me.