Chapter 9

Skip till when y'all get to the house
We drive up to the house and I know I saw a picture of it but it was such a big house and so cool.

Skip till when y'all get to the houseWe drive up to the house and I know I saw a picture of it but it was such a big house and so cool

I was wondering what room me and Zach would have but I did not really care but the house was so nice. Daniel gave you a set of keys since you were going to get there first so you parked in the front and you and Zach went in side. The already had all the furniture in it is we did not have to worry about buying all that. This is the living room

 Since we got there first we got to pick our room

Since we got there first we got to pick our room. We know that we wanted to pick a big room since we would have to share it and I wanted one on the second floor so we just found the stairs and went to the rooms up there. When we walked in to the first room we were already in love with the room.

We went back down stairs to find the garage door so when could put my car in there and get our stuff out

We went back down stairs to find the garage door so when could put my car in there and get our stuff out. Z: you know I can't wait for us to live here it's going to be the best. Y/n: I know and we are going to have the best time. After we found the garage there were the keypad to open the garage right by the door I hit the button then ran out there to move my car in there. You and Zach got all of your stuff out of the car and took it up stairs. Since you were moving there it was a lot and it took about 20 trips up and down the stairs. By the time when had all of our stuff up stairs in our room and started to unpack all the boys text you and told you that they had landed and wanted you to go and pick them up. When we got there they were all so tired. They all had so much stuff that You would have to take only two people at a time to the house. So we picked up Daniel and jack first and put all of there stuff in the car. We we got to the house Zach helped me put all of there stuff in the garage so I could go pick up Jonah and corbyn. I put all there stuff in the car and drove to the house. Jonah called the boys at the house and asked if they wanted us to pick up some pizza because we had no food and we were going to go grocery shopping tomorrow. We went to dominos and picked up 4 pizzas because we were all starving. When we got back Jonah and corbyn did not even get there stuff out the car. We took the pizza to the dining room and ate. The pizza tasted so good because you had not eaten since lunch witch was about 12 hours ago. After you all are you went to your car and help get Jonah and corbyn's stuff out to there rooms that they picked. You and Zach walked up to your room and just sat on the bed. Daniel walked in the room and just look at me. D: remember I'm just right down the hall. Y/n: oh Daniel would you shut up. D: no I will never leave you alone about that. Z: ok Daniel were going to sleep now were really tired. D:better be all that you are going to do. Z: BYE DANIEL . D: I'm watching you two. Y/n: I know you are. Y/n: hey Zach guess what. Z: what Zach said and looked at me with those beautiful brown eyes. Y/n: I love you so much I don't even know how to explain it. Z: me too I can't even think about being with some one else. Zach kissed you  and it turned out in to a full on make out session. Y/n: Ok I'm going to go change and then I'm be back. I just put on some nike shorts and one of Zach's big hoodies that I love. I walked over and cuddled  up to Zach. Z: this bed is so comfy it's going to be hard to get out of this bed in the morning. Z: good night babygirl I love you.     Y/n: I love you too. After that you guys fell asleep and then you woke up to a very loud scream.