Chapter 54

You woke up to Brynn shaking you. Brynn: y/n wake up we have to go to the doctor. Y/n: I'm up I'm up I'm up. Brynn: ok well go get ready. Y/n: ok. You got up and went and got in a shirt and some jeans. You got your bag and headed down the stairs. Brynn had just gotten down there too. Brynn: you ready to go. Y/n: yeah I want to drive. Brynn: ok. You and Brynn walked outside and got in the car you drove to the doctor and went and checked in so the doctor would know that you were there. A little after that the doctor came out and called your name and you and Brynn went back. Doctor: so your hear today to make sure your officially pregnant right. Y/n: yes I did a lot of the test that your get from target but sometimes those are wrong so I wanted to be 100% sure. Doctor: ok. The doctor then did the test and we had to wait about 30 minuets for the results. Doctor: Ms. y/l/n you are indeed pregnant. Brynn: aw. Doctor: ok now we are going to see how big the baby is and that will tell us how long you have been pregnant. The doctor then pulled up your shirt so then he could see your stomach and put this gel stuff all over it. He then got the machine and looked At the baby and I could even see the baby on a screen. Doctor: well it looks like you have been pregnant for about a month and 2 weeks. Y/n: so I'm almost 2 months pregnant. Doctor: yes. Y/n: Oh my god.  The doctor finished a few things and then you and Brynn left. When you got back to the house you FaceTimed Zach. Zach: hey babe. Y/n: hey babe are you alone. Zach: no but I will put in my headphones so no one else can hear me. Y/n: ok. Zach put his headphones in and then looked back at you with a smile. Zach: so how did it go. Y/n: good and I am pregnant I even saw the baby. Zach: really. Y/n: yes and it is so small but they can't tell what the gender is yet but I'm 1 month and 2 weeks pregnant so by the time you get back from tour I will be around 4 months pregnant. Zach:Oh my god. Y/n: I know ok now i what to tell Daniel then I want to tell the rest of the boys but I want to tell Daniel when it's just Daniel. Zach: ok well I will just get Daniel to come over here an give him one headphone and I get the other. Y/n: ok that works. Zach then called Daniel over there and told him I was on face time and gave him one headphone and turned the phone sideways so I could see both of them. Daniel: hey y/n why do I have it have the headphones in. Y/n: cause I have to telling you something that only me Zach and Brynn know. Daniel: ok. Y/n: now don't freak out ok and don't say anything that will reveal any thing to the rest of the boys cause I'm telling all of them after I tell you. Daniel: ok y/n what is it. Y/n: Daniel I'm pregnant. Daniel just say there and looked at you and then looked at Zach with his mouth wide open. Daniel: what. Y/n: I'm pregnant. Daniel: really like this is not a joke. Y/n: no I went to the doctor today and it's confirmed and when y'all get back from tour i will be around 4 months pregnant by we don't know what the gender is yet. Daniel: Oh my god. Zach: yep. Daniel: Zach what the fuck. Zach: what. Daniel then whispered to Zach so the rest of he boys would not hear him. Daniel: you got my sister pregnant. Zach: I know. Y/n: well are you excited Daniel your going to be a uncle in like 8 months. Daniel: yes I'm happy have you told mom and dad yet. Y/n: no I want to tell them in person so next week I texted mom and asked her if I could stay at the house for the weekend cause I have not seen them in so long and the weekend after that y'all have the Dallas show so Zach's mom's and dad already knew that I was going to stay down there so I could see you guys so we're going to tell them then. Daniel: ok do you want me to get the rest of the boys over here so you can tell them. Y/n: yeah I guess. Daniel: hey guys come back here y/n has something to tell you all. Jack, Jonah, and Corbyn then came back and sat by Zach and Daniel where I could see all of there faces at once. Y/n: ok hey guys . Hey Jonah, Jack, and Corbyn all said. Y/n: ok so I'm pregnant. Jack: wait what. Y/n: I'm pregnant. Jonah: dang Zach got game. Zach: shut up Jonah. Y/n: don't tell any of the fans don't say anything about it on social media or anything cause only you guys me and Brynn know cause I want to tell my parents in person so they won't find out till this weekend and me and Zach are telling his parents when y'all have the show in Dallas which is the weekend after that. Jonah: ok I got you. Corbyn and Jack nodded. Y/n: ok well I got to go but remember don't say anything about it to anyone and Zach I love you. Zach: I love you too. Y/n: bye. Bye the guys all said in unison.
////////////////////////////////////////////
Thank you guys so much for 11k you don't know how much it means to me. ❤️