Pull Up A Chair // Just Another Ugly Bitch

"Your friends are waiting for you," Y/n states as she looks up at the beaming Ji Eun. Classes had just started and students were already receiving their first assignments, Y/n and Min Ji Eun included. Unluckily, the foreign girl seems to have ended up in the same small class as the most dramatic people on campus. It's not intimidating for Y/n to see all of the beautiful and well dressed pigs, it was annoying. Their mouths never seemed to close throughout the entire class.

The intruding popular girl's smile grows even larger, "It's fine. They have each other. I was wondering if I could work with you, uh (not Y/n)." She looks down at the foreign student's overtly relaxed and hideously dressed form. Y/n is wearing an oversized t-shirt with equally oversized pair of stiff cargo pants. The fashion police would draw their glitter guns in pure terror if they ever laid their eyes on her. The designs on the fabrics are far from matching. One of the garments is designed with rainbow chevron while the other is strictly shades of green in the stereotypical United State's military way. Ji Eun can't help but scrunch her nose up in disgust with every glance of the atrocious outfit. How could anyone in their right mind walk out of the house like that?

"Alright," (Y/n) smooths her messy hair out of her sleep deprived eyes. She had spent all night cleaning and reviewing her Korean. "Pull up a chair and we can get started." Ji Eun claps her hands before running to find a chair. The foreigner watches her scamper away before releasing a large laugh.

Y/n never thought she would see the day when the prettiest girl in college, Ji Eun, would want to talk to her. Even before she returned to Korea their visuals and attitudes were completely different. Between the previous style and Y/n's current one, the two faced snob would have hated her either way. Ji Eun is the cute princess that is loved and cherished by all. It's obvious she is trying to use Y/n for her intelligence, but this knowledge does nothing to reduce the humor of the situation.

The popular girl pulls a light orange and silver chair up to Y/n's library table, "What's so funny?" The (skin tone) student places her damaged phone where it is visible to her classmate, "Oh just a picture I saw online." Y/n keeps it simple, especially since everyone here knows that she doesn't have many friends. More accurately, that everyone believes she doesn't have friends. Both are true. Y/n had arrived in Korea only two weeks prior. Between completing her paperwork, attending classes and unpacking, the poor girl had no free time.

She begins to flip through a large english encyclopedia, "Do you have any ideas?" The project the two were assigned is pretty freeform. They have to creatively present information that gives vivid details into human activity and the mental process behind it. Y/n luckily already has a personal project that fits the description. Still, she decides to lead the Korean girl on out of curiosity in what she would come up with, a form of entertainment until she can afford to buy a tv.

"Umm, I don't know," She twirls a lock of her black hair. Y/n turns another page, not bothering to read them. "Why don't we focus on sexual interaction and how it associates with the male psyche. I heard that you're an expert at that."

After a long pause, the pretty pale faced girl forces out a chuckle, "Not really. My grades aren't as high as yours." Ji Eun's grades are really low, but that doesn't matter. She is the daughter of a loving CEO, no matter what she does she will live a happy life. "Well, I'll never get my legs as high as yours," Y/n bluntly retorts.

A loud slam reaches Y/n's ears and her pleased eyes feast upon a furious and blushing Ji Eun. The CEO's daughter's slim hands are pressed against the steel table as she glares knives into the not so innocent foreign exchange student while looming above her. "What is your problem?!" Her voice comes out as a mixture between a whisper and a shout.

"Not an STD. How about you?" Ji Eun lifts her hand into the air, but before she gets the chance to slap the other girl's clear (skin color) face, a brawny and seemingly unchallengeable figure catches Ji Eun's small hand.

Y/n stares blankly at the man that had prevented her from getting slapped. "Are you okay?" The man asks in his rich voice as he looks down at an unblinking Y/n. His words fall upon deaf ears. After a moment of taking her love interest's sudden appearance in, Ji Eun snatches her wrist away from him. "Ugh just ignore her," she whispers, "She's just another ugly bitch anyway."

Y/n doesn't bother to follow their hushed conversation. She is focused on one thing: Oh Sangwoo.