A Family Outing // My Princess

Y/n: Hey

Sangwoo: Yo

Are you free this weekend?

All of Sunday and Saturday until 6

Wanna go hangout with me and JoJo

Are you asking me to a family outing?

A date.

With JoJo?

With me. JoJo is bringing a friend.

Who's this friend?

Ack- stop teasing me! Will you go or not?

Of course I'll go

I'd travel to the depths of hell if you wanted me to.

...

Me too.

🖤

What is my beautiful Y/n up to?

Work.

How's that going? You said the book you wrote was in its final phases, right?

You remembered.

It's going well, we're having a party to celebrate the release soon. I have to talk it up and hopefully get one of the well known reviewers to give it a stamp of approval

Can I come to that too?

Do you want to? It's the day after tomorrow

It's formal dress at a fancy restaurant too... there'll be a lot of people

That's fine, I'll go

I'll ask

Oh, uhm. They said that it's probably better for you to sit this one out. It's a pretty exclusive opportunity

That's not all is it? Don't hide the truth from me

I'm a woman, so unless it's my husband or fiancé, it's better to go alone.

And...

And... that's it

I see.

...yeah

Are you home right now?

Yeah, studying

I'll swing by and bring you lunch

I can help you review if you'd like

Sounds good

A knock sounds at Sangwoo's door. "Come in!" He yells from the kitchen. He hasn't gotten dressed for work yet and is just wearing a sweatshirt and shorts. All of his books and homework are spread out on the table. If he wasn't serious about Y/n, he would have just slept with the professors by now in order to get his grade. But, if he can't get it together, he might just have to.

"Hey babe," Sangwoo watches Y/n take off her shoes at the door and then carry the food inside. "You're a life saver." While sitting on the counter, Sangwoo opens his arms wide, signaling that he wants a hug.

Obeying, Y/n sets the food down and walks in between his spread legs. She tries to wrap her arms around him, but only managed to get them around his lower waist due to him being too far back in the counter. Laughing, she points out, "This isn't going to work. Isn't the girl supposed to be on the one sitting up there anyway?"

"Shhh," Sangwoo bends over and presses his lips against hers. "I do as I please."

She backs off of him, "I can tell."

"Come back," Sangwoo whines from the counter. Y/n left the safety of his grasp in order to make him a hefty serving of some spicy chicken and rice that she got for cheap. Seeing as she is only thinking of him, Sangwoo allows her to ignore his request. "It's about time that you asked me out. If it's a girl like you, I don't mind wasting some of my time." I was really happy when you asked me out... you're the only girl I've ever wanted to give all my time to.'

"Girl?" Y/n finishes setting up his meal at the table and pours him a tall glass of water. From the trash and the contents of the fridge, she could tell that he drinks fairly regularly. She doesn't find it as a problem of course, it's just better to drink water.

"Woman," Sangwoo tries. "Person."

"So the rest were just fuck and kill right?" Her words sting herself. She hadn't even been thinking about that. Why did she have to say that at a time like this? Y/n stiffly awaits Sangwoo's response.

He slips off the counter and takes the cup of water out of Y/n's hand. He places it on the table and gives her fingers a reassuring squeeze. "What I hold for you runs deeper than some temporary satisfaction." He sits down at the table and scoots his chair in. "Don't underestimate it."

She shuffles her hands and takes the seat across from Sangwoo. "Sangwoo, I didn't mean to. I guess I was just feeling insecure." Her eyes study him as he uses chopsticks to masterfully shove food in his mouth. "I'm sorry."

After a long moment, Sangwoo finally looks up from his food. His face has the smallest hints of a smile. "Come here." Slowly and with caution, Y/n leaves her seat and inches towards Sangwoo. He must have found this funny because his soft chuckle resonates through the room. He pats the top of his left thigh.

Understanding the invitation, an extra feminine exclamation of surprise takes her. "Oh come on, I won't do anything." Sangwoo reassures. Y/n doesn't move. "Don't be like that, Y/n. We've already kissed today, don't be so hesitant."

Y/n trusts Sangwoo. She knows he won't try to make her do anything that she really doesn't want to. She just doesn't want to disappoint him.

"Ok."

Y/n seats herself on her boyfriend's muscled thigh. "Ah-" her face and space between her legs automatically heats up. She crushes her legs together at the embarrassing memory of her and Sangwoo not too long ago. To think she got that far outside in public and then had the nerve to chicken out... wasn't she the one who was just complaining about being too sexual?

"You just thought of something dirty didn't you?" Sangwoo smirks down at the girl in her lap who bashfully looks away from him.

Y/n swings her legs from the outside of his thigh, to the inside. "What makes you think that?"

"Intuition." In reality, Sangwoo can feel how tight her thighs are being closed. The only time the girls he's been with have done that have been when they were feeling it, but couldn't tell if he was up for having sex with them. The moment they thought they had a chance, they wouldn't hesitate to show him how much they had wanted him. Lap dances, masturbation, grinding, blow jobs, massages, stripping games... he's had it all.

"Do you know why I had you come over here?"

Y/n shakes her head gently.

He picks up his chopsticks and hands them to her. "Feed me, my princess."

Y/n breaks down in giggles and decides to humor him. "Yes, your Majesty."