Taking Advantage Of Her // Love

"JoJo, time to wake up."

The boy rolls over beneath the warm covers of his new bed. A whine comes from within the bed's folds and then ceases movement. "Wake up, time for school." The boy's small shoulder is found and jostled in an attempt to get him to stand up.

"Noooo," he whines again. "I want to stay home with-" Like a mole, he pops up from within the depths of the covers. JoJo's fluffy black hair stand up in different directions and his eyes are wide as he lays them on the person in his room.

"Daddy?!" JoJo exclaims. "Why are you here? Where is Mom?" Sangwoo chuckles and lifts his son completely out of the covers. He looks around the room for a moment before spotting JoJo's nicely ironed and folded school uniform laying on the small dresser. Y/n must have put it out last night. Sangwoo will definitely be taking advantage of her house keeping skills.

"Mommy is sick, she is resting at my house. I'll be dropping you off and picking you up from school today!" Sangwoo hands the now sitting boy his soft, but crisp uniform. JoJo takes it, but doesn't make any move to put it on.

"Can you call her? I want to talk to her." Fucking smart brat.

"Put on your clothes and we can call her while we're in the car. Your breakfast is going to get cold." Sangwoo flashes his son a smile before leaving the room and shutting the door behind him.

Annoyed, Sangwoo dials Y/n's number. He had given the phone to Bum, without the password of course. If he doesn't pick up he will have hell to pay.

The first ring goes by...

The second ring...

Third ring...

Four.

Silence.

"What the fuck," Sangwoo's finger lingers over the red 'end call' button at the bottom of his screen. "I almost hung up on you."

"S- Sorry."

He ignored the apology. "You weren't just watching her sleep were you? Spouting that gift nonsense like a fucking psychopath." There is a pause on the other side of the line followed by an unconvincing chuckle.

"Wake her up. Kindly."

Sangwoo hangs up the call and JoJo steps into the kitchen. The simple white button down shirt with the plain black tie look absolutely adorable on the small boy. Casually, Sangwoo snaps a picture with his phone to show off to his coworkers later.

"Wow, JoJo, you did a great job putting on your tie!" JoJo immediately lit up at the complement, a large smile taking over his face. The complement is completely genuine. He still has to help some of his fucking full grown ass coworkers with their ties, and here is a seven year old doing it all on his own.

While watching the time so that they aren't late, Sangwoo manages to feed JoJo, collect his scattered school supplies, and find the lunch that Y/n thankfully made the night before. Soon enough, the father son pair were out the door and in Sangwoo's car.

Instead of Sangwoo's normal speeding, he guides the car carefully while obeying all traffic regulations, even the stop signs. "Ready to call Mom?" Sangwoo tracks his buckled up son through the rear view mirror for a moment, before returning to the road.

"Mhm!" JoJo mumbles in the affirmative. Sangwoo unlocks his phone and hands it off to small chubby fingers.

"Do you know her number?" JoJo doesn't have to answer Sangwoo's question because a hoarse voice exits the speaker of the phone for everyone in the car to hear.