At Least // Let's Pretend

"Was that..." the creature who has been peeking at Sangwoo from behind the wall speaks up in a raspy voice. His frail form has only become even weaker these days. Yoonbum doesn't want to eat, he doesn't want to sleep, he doesn't want to die, and he doesn't want to be alive either. He doesn't want anything. At least, anything besides Sangwoo's full attention. "Y/n?"

Sangwoo leaves the bathroom with a towel around his waist. Water droplets roll down his defined muscles and splatter onto the floor. Sangwoo's hair falls down naturally, heavy with water. He had taken a shower. Last time Sangwoo had tried to relax in a bath, Yoonbum kept badgering him and begging him to let him join. Once Sangwoo finally gave in, Yoonbum kept trying to touch him. It ended with Sangwoo slaming the goblin into the tile wall and throwing him out the bathroom.

"Are you ignoring me?" Yoonbum follows Sangwoo to his room. He winces with each step as he runs to keep up with his lover's long strides. Once Sangwoo is inside, he slams the door in Yoonbum's face. "Please don't ignore me," he calls from the other side of the door. "Sangwoo, I will do anything you want... I can do it better than that foreign whore!"

In a flash, Yoonbum is pinned down by his neck to the floor. His frail back stings from the impact and his lungs struggle to regain the wind that was knocked out of them. Sangwoo has only his pants on and a brown belt in his hand. He must have flung open the door so fast that Yoonbum couldn't process it. Even now, Bum blushes. Sangwoo is so handsome and so naughty. Is he really going to take Bum right here, on the floor?

"Don't let me hear you insult my girl again." The crazed yet unshaken look in Sangwoo's eyes plants fear inside Yoonbum. "You can't do anything. You're a useless piece of shit. You can't cook well, you can't clean properly, shit you can't even get fucking dressed on your own. And you think you're better than Y/n? My Y/n? You've must've fucking lost it."

Sangwoo gets off of the stunned Yoonbum with a condescending smirk on his face. "Let's see if you can follow directions. Maybe if you can, I'll give you a reward later today."

Yoonbum opens his mouth to respond,"Oka-"

"Shut up!" The frail monster goes silent. "Take off your clothes."

Yoonbum silently struggles to remove his shirt. It gets stuck on his head and he seems to give up, ready to ask Sangwoo for help. "Hurry up," Sangwoo demands. With the power of fear, Yoonbum manages to rip the fabric off of him, leaving him in only a pair of panties. He checks the look on Sangwoo's face and then immediately removes that too.

Feeling it would take too long if he had Yoonbum do it, Sangwoo takes a half drunken can of beer out of his room and pours it all over the monster's back. Excited, Sangwoo takes the belt in his hands and cracks it twice. This'll be the most fun he's had with Bum in a while.

»»-------------¤-------------««

Sangwoo roams the streets looking for prey. The city lights are beautiful against the black night sky. The sound of moving cars and their soft headlights are somewhat calming. Maybe he should get a better job so that he, Y/n, and JoJo can afford to live together in a nice area like this.

A light tap draws Sangwoo's attention from the seemingly endless city before him. "Yes?" He turns around to see a girl with fair skin and intense features. The contrast of her dark red lips, pale skin, and black hair work with her uncanny features to make her looks pop. To some men, it would be intimidating how striking her appearance is; it's one of authority and dominance. Her looks suppress all the meek and leave only those up to the challenge. This must be why she continuously returned to Sangwoo's bed.

"It's been a while, Misa." Sangwoo gets out of the foot traffic and leans against a brink wall beside his old companion. "You've stopped coming after me." Misa was his first stalker. She found Sangwoo at various clubs and parties and always ended up in his bed. She was a good fuck, and interesting on top of that. It was always a nice game to try and guess when she would find him next. That's why he let her live. But it's been over half a year since the last time he's seen her. Sangwoo had completely forgotten about her.

"And you haven't missed me at all." She almost pouts, but chuckles lightly instead. Like a serpent, she slinks up to Sangwoo and slides her hand across his firm chest. "I don't blame you though. If I didn't know how charming you were, I would've tried to steal Y/n for myself."

Sangwoo presses forward, against the small pressure Misa is applying. Anyone watching from the street would see it as an intimate exchange. But from Misa's view, it was nothing but intimidation. "You know what will happen if you do something to her."

Sangwoo has always had such a strong presence. It's what attracted Misa. It's why even after she saw the other women that he plays with in his basement she kept coming back. She can only ignore him for so long. "You know... I thought you would miss me if I stayed away long enough."

"You're nothing but a-"

"Fuck buddy," Misa finishes with a smile. "I know." She nuzzles herself into his chest and allows a hand to drift down to his crotch. "How 'bout it? She's at that work event tonight, right? You can even pretend that I'm her."

"You could never be Y/n," Sangwoo states, stoically.

"Tonight is the one night you can do anything to Y/n and not face the consequences. Scratch. Bite. Choke." Kill. Misa pushes herself on her toes and wraps her arms around Sangwoo's neck. "The possibilities are endless. Are you really going to give this up?"

Sangwoo stares down at the woman. He takes in the tight red dress that hugs her curves and the large breasts that he's held many times before. He says nothing.

"So tonight," she tastes Sangwoo's lips. "Let's pretend."