Leaving Her Complete Trust // Everything Will Be Just Fine

"Can I open them yet?" Y/n chuckles as she walks forward in time with Sangwoo's slow strides, leaving her complete trust in her boyfriend as he covers her eyes. After getting into Sangwoo's car, the pair travelled some distance and then he had the Y/n close her eyes to hide their location.

"Not yet," Sangwoo guides his girlfriend around rocks and bushes and finally to his desired spot. As he comes to a halt, Y/n leans back into his chiseled chest. She makes a noise of content, causing Sangwoo to wonder if she is really this easy. What's wrong with her? Not even skinship is necessary? Just how crazy could I drive her? "Now." Sangwoo removes his callused hands from her curious (e/c) eyes, revealing the green forested world to her. Could I make her like me?

At their feet is the edge of a cliff and directly across is a waterfall hidden by the trees, decorated with large angular black rocks. The sun shines through the thick leaves, shining on everything in just the right spot. "Wow..." Y/n takes in a deep breath as she stands up properly and looks around her surroundings. "Everything is so beautiful!"

After taking in the view, she turns back to Sangwoo. Only to find him down, on one knee. The pounding in her chest increases and weakness comes to her legs. "D- Don't play with me like that," Y/n chuckles relaxing as she realizes the black circular box in his hand is much too large for an engagement ring.

Nervous excitement still flurries through her as Sangwoo lifts the lid off of the box. "Oh my God..." her mother tongue takes over from shock. She falls to the ground next to her beloved Sangwoo, eyes flicking between him and the present. "I- Is this for me?"

The circular box consisted of the most beautiful flowers. White and pink roses of various size line the bottom and much smaller greenery fill in the gaps. It's the most beautiful and probably the most expensive floral arrangement she's ever seen.

To top it all off, resting on the delicate flowers was the necklace that Y/n had only seen once before. The intricate gold leafs around the neckline and seemingly dripping diamonds, it screams beauty and grace. Between the leafs bloomed four-petal diamond flowers. The golden foliage was even decorated with diamond dew. Y/n had seen this before. This necklace belonged to Sangwoo's Mother. "Oh my God."

http://www

http://www.birthdaysideas.us/wp-content/uploads/2018/05/birthday-flower-bouquet-beautiful-pin-by-liza-dinata-on-flower-box-2-pinterest-of-birthday-flower-bouquet-768x768.jpg

https://www

https://www.langantiques.com/media/catalog/product/a/n/antique-diamond-necklace-4_1_90-1-4562.jpg

"Do you like it?"

Bewilderment and excitement takes over Y/n's features. "I love it! I love you. And I loved your mom." She takes a smaller breath as she continues to speak. "B- but I can't possibly accept this. It's so valuable and your mom really cherished this... I don't think I have the right to."

That's right. Y/n isn't like the others. She doesn't just accept gifts because they are pretty or worth thousands of dollars. She's kind. She actually thinks of those around her and has the courage to refuse. Unlike Yoon bitch and the whore Ji Eun. "She would have wanted you to have it."

The words seemed to have struck Y/n for she looked longingly at the fine piece of jewelry. Sadly, she tears her gaze away. "That's something you should give to your wife... we only just started dating." She winced at the impact of her own words.

"Stop being a stupid bitch and take it." Sangwoo's unamused voice cuts through the girl right before she was about to pull into her depressing emotions. "You're going to be my wife eventually, so hurry the fuck up and take it. Or I can just let it sink at the bottom of that waterfall."

Should I be happy or offended? Utterly confused on how to respond, Y/n stares blankly at the man who managed to propose to her and call her a bitch at the the same time.

Sangwoo uses his free hand and clasps Y/n's own, tenderness returning to his touch. "We've loved each other for almost all of our lives. Dating and marriage? Those kinds of rules don't apply to us."

Knowing that she too has a sharp tongue at times, Y/n decides to quickly forgive anything she was holding against the still kneeling man. "Can you- put it on me then?"

A light smirk grows on Sangwoo's lips. "Of course."

»»-------------¤-------------««

"Sangwoo, I didn't know you were such a good cook!" Y/n exclaims after she finished her salmon sandwich. Sangwoo must have prepped a lot for today. On top of the flowers and necklace, Sangwoo brought a picnic basket stuffed with all kinds of deliciousness, fancy glasses and wine, and of course a comfortable blanket to lay on.

Having finished his meal long ago, Sangwoo relaxed on his side as he laid down in a comfortable and inviting position. "Well, I've had practice after living alone."

Before conversation took a dark turn Y/n allowed herself to give into temptation. The rules don't apply to us right? She situated herself beneath her boyfriend's chin, hesitantly laying beside him, chest to chest. Carelessly, she didn't think of her pencil skirt as it rides up and exposes more of her legs or her button up blouse as it folds and contorts to better display her figure.

Enjoying her touch as much as she enjoys his warmth, Sangwoo pulls an arm around her, effectively bringing her closer to his chest. "Did you already do your military service? Is that how you ended up being so muscular?"

"Well, I was already working out before I went. But, yes. I already did my military service."

"That's good," Y/n sighs happily.

"What?" Sangwoo chuckles, "Didn't want to be away from me again?" The girl in his arms looks away with slight embarrassment. How does he still know me so well? The man laughs, "Don't be so shy. I don't want to let you go to the point where I'm thinking about chaining you up in my basement."

Her diaphragm shakes and laughter roars out of her mouth, with Sangwoo quickly joining in. "Sounds fun... As if you're brave enough to do that, you kinky bastard." The insult slipped from her lips before she could stop it, but Sangwoo's smile never falls.

"Is that a challenge I hear?" Sangwoo lowers his lips to Y/n ear, "Promise not to cry if you end up sore in places you've never fully explored?" A hard bump pokes out of his crotch to greet her in the front and a hand greets her butt.

"W- W- W-" Completely at a loss for words she looks up into Sangwoo's near snickering face. "W- W- What time is it? I uh- shit, I have to pick up JoJo!"

"Shhh, relax babe." Sangwoo chuckles as he checks his watch. "It's only around 1:30, you're fine. Plus, I told Bum to go pick him up."

"Ah, but JoJo can be a handful at times." Sangwoo simply shook his head. "Bum will be fine. He likes kids, good with them, I swear. Plus, he owes me a favor. I did a few things for him last night."

Y/n ponders this for a moment, but ultimately sighs in defeat. Sangwoo is JoJo's father and he is responsible and loving. If he trusts Bum with their child, Y/n will give him a chance. Sangwoo and Bum are roommates after all, and Bum was pretty nice too. Everything will be just fine, right?

"Alright," Y/n gives in. "So tell me about your time during the military."