Depressed // Detained and Beaten

"Y/n... Y/n!" Sangwoo sobs. Depressed and detained, he is forced into the backseat of Seungbae's police car. Seungbae looks at the man with pure disgust. What kind of man allows himself to act this way?! It's repulsive!

"Shut the fuck up, for God's sake!" Seungbae shouts as he sets the baby locks on the car door before getting into the driver's seat. "You damn brat, just stop your fucking pathetic cries. Save it for the damn judge!" Seungbae shoves the key in the ignition and starts navigating the car through the empty streets. "And put on your seat belt, you little shit."

Sangwoo's deep scowl and wrinkled face sorts into a smug smirk. "So you do realize that this is unlawful detainment and that you broke into my house, right?" His voice shakes with fury which slowly evolved into a sick chuckle. "I'm the victim here. You've even been stalking my fiancée." Sangwoo laughs wildly as he adjusts his hands behind his back, fumbling with the handcuffs.

"Shut up!" Seungbae shouts from behind the wheel. "Shut the hell up!"

"Did you really think that she would like you? Just look at yourself! You're an obsessive little fuck, aren't you?!" Sangwoo leans up as close to the driver's seat as the divide between the sections would let him. Blood pumps through his body with excitement as they pull up to the police station, the car guided by tainted hands choking the steering wheel. "I wouldn't be surprised if you've killed someone before. I bet you hurt people to make up fo your own insecurities, you sick bastard."

Sangwoo's body roars with laughter as Seungbae throws open his door. 'It's almost too easy.' The moment Seungbae rounds the car and throws open the younger man's door, a fist hammers into Sangwoo's screeching face, time and time again.

"Hey!" A slim but toned man with an undercut jumps in between the chaos. "Stop it! Seungbae!" All formalities are dropped and the ready and able cop tackles the assailant down to the concrete.

Irritated, Sangwoo spits out a thick wad of blood and runs his tongue over all of his teeth. All of them are there, nothing too loose. He flares his nostrils and focuses on his nose. Not too much pain, it shouldn't be broken. There's a little bit of ringing in his ears and his whole body hurts like hell, but he should be fine with time, ice, and a lot of puppy love from his beautiful wife.

While Sangwoo has been busy with his self inspections, some officers had arrived and detained Seungbae. He's positive that even if he is somehow sent to jail, the police department can be sued for misconduct among other things.

"Sir, are you alright?" Asks the slim officer whose badge reads 'Manseok'. He rests his hand on Sangwoo's shoulder and bends down to his form slumped against the police car's tire. "Can you stand?"

Sangwoo looks at the man's close face, taking note of the pure concern etched in his tan features. His square jaw is clenched and a beauty mark stands out on his right nostril. Breathing shakily, Sangwoo nods as he starts to act again. "I- I think so. Everything just happened so fast..."

The man supports Sangwoo's heavy body with his own, bringing them both to a standing position. "I sincerely apologize for my coworker's behavior," Officer Manseok grunts as he begins to walk under the pressure of Sangwoo's weight. "I've never seen him like this before. If there's anything we can do for you, just let me know and I'll do my best to make it happen."

"Oh you- you don't have to to do anything for me." Sangwoo exaggerates his slight limp and leans on the slightly older man's surprisingly sturdy frame. "I just want today to be over." He sighs and hangs his head, "First Y/n ends up in the hospital, then her stalker breaks into our house, and now I'm getting detained and beaten up by a cop."

"Pardon?" The man opens the door and leads the injured murderer into the police station.

Sangwoo sighs. "Today's been a bad day. I just want to home and see my fiancée. So please, Let's just start the interrogation."